• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now (DVD-A)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ji eff

300 Club - QQ All-Star
Just checkin' if a copy of Joni Mitchell's Both Sides Now (DVD-A) might not be receiving the love it deserves...

I know it's available a bit everywhere, if one wants to drop some cash on it, but just in case someone would want to part with it at my price range (I'm a cheap ass!), please let me know :D

Cheers!

** I realize now I'll have to scrape some dough to get this... so please don't sweat on this one: lots of buying options now! thanks guys :upthumb

Last edited:
Just checkin' if a copy of Joni Mitchell's Both Sides Now (DVD-A) might not be receiving the love it deserves...

I know it's available a bit everywhere, if one wants to drop some cash on it, but just in case someone would want to part with it at my price range (I'm a cheap ass!), please let me know :D

Cheers!

there's one for £20 quid on Discogs (which is about what I paid for it donks' years ago!)

https://www.discogs.com/Joni-Mitchell-Both-Sides-Now/release/2844240

:yikes ...disappointing they don't ship to Canada.. no joy on the 2nd option for $25 approx either?

unless amazon changed the way they list things, it's usually written "international shipping".. I tried both $21 albums with no luck, then it jumps to $48.99

thanks for trying to help, though :)

Someone at SHF has a sealed copy for $40 US

Thanks, filper :)

But I guess being poor doesn't bode well for someone here.. Surround music isn't as accessible as I'd like it to be.

Guess I probably shouldn't have started this thread in the first place. Sorry 'bout that.

Seeing Simon A. selling a few Björk discs for around $20 canadian a piece, shipped IIRC, kinda had me under a spell.. :mad:@:

Was being unrealistic I see ;)

Keep your eye on it. They may lower the price.

I have not seen a sealed copy come up in a very long time.

Back