Buckingham/C. McVie single due on Friday, album in August

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh no Orlando tour stop :(

Awww, man, come on...it's not like you get PLENTY of shows there in the US...here in Madrid we get DIDDLY SQUAT!!!!!! (hey, this year we get Adrian Belew in a tiny club this weekend....Aerosmith for a RIDICULOUS PRICE!!!!!-something like 90+ EUROS to STAND UP along with thousands of fans with their phones so you can't see anything....Goldfrapp playing a Festival-meaning a shorter set and a LOT of people WITH THEIR PHONES again!!!!! :=P - for 65 Euros with a BUNCH of other groups Ive never heard before....and that is basically it...)

Back to the thread...

SOUNDS GREAT...my two favorite FMac members doing an album together!!!! Can't wait to get the CD or even , better, AN LP!!!!! (FORGET about seeing them in Madrid , though!!!...snowball's chance in HELL!!!!...HOPE I GET PROVED WRONG though, but logistically, touring Europe is a totally different ballgame than touring the US)

Awww, man, come on...it's not like you get PLENTY of shows there in the US...here in Madrid we get DIDDLY SQUAT!!!!!! (hey, this year we get Adrian Belew in a tiny club this weekend....Aerosmith for a RIDICULOUS PRICE!!!!!-something like 90+ EUROS to STAND UP along with thousands of fans with their phones so you can't see anything....Goldfrapp playing a Festival-meaning a shorter set and a LOT of people WITH THEIR PHONES again!!!!! :=P - for 65 Euros with a BUNCH of other groups Ive never heard before....and that is basically it...)

Back to the thread...

SOUNDS GREAT...my two favorite FMac members doing an album together!!!! Can't wait to get the CD or even , better, AN LP!!!!! (FORGET about seeing them in Madrid , though!!!...snowball's chance in HELL!!!!...HOPE I GET PROVED WRONG though, but logistically, touring Europe is a totally different ballgame than touring the US)

:ugham::ugham::ugham::ugham::upthumb:upthumb:bounce

Back