• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Quad Enthusiast Looking for Q8s

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sstevee00

I'm new to Q8's and am interested in any extra Q8's you folks might have or any Q8's you are looking to sell. I'm open to any Q8's but here are a few I am looking for in particular:

Herbie Hancock - Sextant
Weather Report - Tale Spinnin'
Weather Report - Mysterious Traveller
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Morton Subotnick - Touch
Morton Subotnick - Sidewinder
Morton Subotnick - 4 Butterflies
Walter/Wendy Carlos - Switched on Bach
Any Santana Q8s
Steve Miller Band - Fly Like an Eagle
Any Tomita Q8s
Any Deodato Q8s
Any Zappa Q8s
Pink Floyd - DOSTOM, Atom Heart Mother, Wish You Were Here (UK or US)
Live and Let Die Bond Soundtrack
Stardrive - Intergalactic Trot
Rick Wakeman - 6 Wives of Henry the Eighth
Jethro Tull - Aqualung and Warchild

Again, I'm interested in any other offers besides the above. Feel free to PM me with any offers.

Once we collectors of Q8 tapes get tapes ,even multiple copies; it is almost a sure bet we won't let them go. Like Charlton Heston once said: "I'll give you my tape when you pry (or take) it from my cold, dead hands" . Or was it gun ? I'm not sure!

But, you can find all you can afford on ebay (probably cheapest route, but a gamble on condition). Or 8track Shack. I have even seen the UK discrete version of DSOTM on ebay recently. Would have bought it , but I couldn't sell my car quick enough ! Damn !

I have most of those, but they're part of "The Collection" and at this time, are not for sale.

What I do have in the "For Sale" pile probably won't be of interest to you, but here's what I have:

Enoch Light - Big Hits of the 70's (Two Tape Set)
Fiddler on the Roof Original Movie Sountrack (Two Tape Set)
The Best of Charlie Pride
Charlie Rich - The Silver Fox

All have been restored with new splice, pads, lube and play tested.

Back