• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Surround Master

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charles18721

I'm not sure how often people let these units go, but I'm ready to offer a fair price to anyone who would like to sell. I'm mostly interested in QS and sythesized quad, so I'm not worried about the SQ option.

Thanks in advance

I'm not sure how often people let these units go, but I'm ready to offer a fair price to anyone who would like to sell. I'm mostly interested in QS and sythesized quad, so I'm not worried about the SQ option.

Thanks in advance

Why don,t you write to Involve Audio
They may have an early model
of the Surround Master
That had
TSS a surround effect with 2 Channels
and
Involve that is QS
This may be a cheaper option
As the US dollar is stronger than the Aus. Dollar
It won,t hurt to ask.
Charlie is a pushover

I wrote to them a few weeks ago and they replied saying the two availble versions were SQ and TSS, both having Involve mode. I'm kinda trying to avoid paying full price since I'm in Canada and our dollar isn't doing so great. I've been eyeing one of these up for so long that I may end up shelling out. I have a QRX-9001 recapped unit by Jim Showker that I'm thinking about letting go, trying to think of reasons not too haha

Back