Marillion - Misplaced Childhood in 5.1, Steven Wilson mix!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds like limited really will be "limited".
Fish's wrote that the label is telling him this will only have one (1) pressing run.

If you are interested or remotely curious you had better plan on pre-ordering.
Hey, you can always sell it on ebay for collectible prices if it ends up not being your thing.

sounds like limited really will be "limited".
Fish's wrote that the label is telling him this will only have one (1) pressing run.

If you are interested or remotely curious you had better plan on pre-ordering.
Hey, you can always sell it on ebay for collectible prices if it ends up not being your thing.
Well, your post put me over the edge and I just ordered, don't want to be left behind.

Finally settled on £28.29 including shipping from marillion's site. As long as Baggy covers his surround addiction with ebay sales, Mrs. Baggy doesn't get too belligerent.
I wish everybody luck finding the best deal. This is a great record IMO. I have faith that the SW mix will be a treasure.
:ebay

Well, your post put me over the edge and I just ordered, don't want to be left behind.

Glad to push you :)

This album is brilliant and I can only expect that SW's treatment will improve upon perfection
To my teenage ears, the lyrics were crafted like Shakespeare.

More importantly, I want the demand for this title to warrant the decision to go forward with Brave, Afraid of Sunlight, and Clutching at Straws which to me would be three best EMI era releases with great 5.1 potential.

Check this out.
Here's the exclusive stereo remix of "Lady Nina"

[video]https://soundcloud.com/rhinorecords/marillion-lady-nina-steven-wilson-9624-stereo-remix[/video]

Check this out.
Here's the exclusive stereo remix of "Lady Nina"

[video]https://soundcloud.com/rhinorecords/marillion-lady-nina-steven-wilson-9624-stereo-remix[/video]

Kinda hard to evaluate over my absurd little laptop speakers. I'll withhold judgement until I hear it properly.

I hope Charting the Single, Cinderella Search and Freaks will be included when they give this treatment to the earlier albums. Marillion has some great B-sides and those are three of my favorites. Lady Nina is another.

Kinda hard to evaluate over my absurd little laptop speakers. I'll withhold judgement until I hear it properly.

I hope Charting the Single, Cinderella Search and Freaks will be included when they give this treatment to the earlier albums. Marillion has some great B-sides and those are three of my favorites. Lady Nina is another.
I certainly don't mind that Three Boats Down from the Candy. And let's not forget their most favourite track that they 'never' play live - Grendel! ?

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

You mentioning B-Sides had me pretty much wet myself over thinking about Grendel in 5.1. :D

The Marillion website store is listing the 4cd/bd deluxe version as "Sold Out". It is available for pre-order at Burning Shed so they must still have some copies for sale.
They have a new preorder listing for 4cd/DVD. It says that no band members will sign on this version.

http://www.marillion.com/shop/albums/unsigned-misplaced-deluxeCD.htm
0c756ff063218ff208355460eb5ba736.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

That sort of thing is why it's important to always get in early on these preorders! I subscribe to several of the forums here in order to be alerted whenever there's news about a coming release.

So, he has to pack them up and ship them himself after signing? I think it's funny that the artist himself gets involved in that.

He looks so different now than when he was with Marillion that it's hard to imagine that face with that voice!

I presume he's listened to the 5.1 mix. I wonder what he thinks of it. Too bad he didn't comment on the music, just the packaging.

So, he has to pack them up and ship them himself after signing? I think it's funny that the artist himself gets involved in that.

He looks so different now than when he was with Marillion that it's hard to imagine that face with that voice!

I presume he's listened to the 5.1 mix. I wonder what he thinks of it. Too bad he didn't comment on the music, just the packaging.

Something tells me he'd be a little biased. :)

Not long now - I just got a *shipped* email from Marillion's Racket shop!

Back