I'd like to start a rumor about the new Gorillaz album "Humanz"

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phrostbyte

So I found this article that says the Gorillaz have some sort of special A/V setup called Spirit House setup in Brooklyn, and apparently there's a 5.1 mix of their new album, however I haven't heard anything about a commercial release. What a shame.. I heard the album was good and this is exactly the type of music that would benefit from a nice surround mix. I tweeted them but don't expect a response, maybe if the community reaches out we can at least get a download or something?

http://www.fuse.tv/2017/04/gorillaz-spirit-house-pop-up-experience-nyc-brooklyn-preview

That's a crazy amount of work to only be open for three days...then shipped to another continent for another three days. Looks pretty cool though!

Just discovered this thread upon searching for any mention on QQ of the Demon Days Live DVD. (Speaking of which: anybody want to share their opinion?)

So...did anything ever come of this? Any news about Humanz in 5.1? I'd love to hear it. For that matter, I'd also kill for 5.1 mixes of their other albums, especially the first two.

Back