Meet the new little Baggins!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edisonbaggins

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Hello dear QQ friends!
Here is a public Facebook album of my firstborn baby's first day of life! Hopefully this can help explain why I've been gone so much lately. It's been a 15 year struggle for Mrs. Baggins and me, but VERY intense in the last year or so.
Hopefully this little guy will grow up to appreciate awesome surround albums! Daddy sure has a bunch to share.
Also, hopefully I'll have an original surround album to share with all of you soon! Exciting times. (y)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10154824824758020.1073741906.570303019&type=1&l=29fb9ae621

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello dear QQ friends!
Here is a public Facebook album of my firstborn baby's first day of life! Hopefully this can help explain why I've been gone so much lately. It's been a 15 year struggle for Mrs. Baggins and me, but VERY intense in the last year or so.
Hopefully this little guy will grow up to appreciate awesome surround albums! Daddy sure has a bunch to share.
Also, hopefully I'll have an original surround album to share with all of you soon! Exciting times. (y)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10154824824758020.1073741906.570303019&type=1&l=29fb9ae621

A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! Congratulations. Good things DO come to those who wait and baby Ronan is no exception. :)

Congratulations! Let the adventure begin. I have two pieces of advice that I give new parents:
1. Don't listen to anyone's advice. People will tell you how your life is going to be, as if they know. It's YOUR life and YOUR family!
2. That being said, I will tell you that everything you think you know doesn't matter anymore and you'll know things you never knew before. It's like a surgeon opens your skull, turns your brain around, and closes it up again. You will laugh when you've never laughed and cry when you've never cried.

All the best to you and yours.

Congratulations........ To all hope everyone is good and healthy..... especially liked the breastfeeding Mike photo....Ha.:eek:
Thanks for sharing...... No advice from here.......

BABY BAGGINS :banana: BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:BABY BAGGINS :banana:

Congrats Baggster - Very Awesome :snoodhug:

I'm Really happy for you... Congratulations! It's never to early to start programming their musical tastes... may I suggest Sgt. Pepper? (That's where I started mine!)

Congrats

8ac1ece712da44fce5f1d8503e92dc04.jpg

or

blunt-11.jpg

take your pick :)

Congratulations! I have two little hobbitses myself, so I can imagine some things you must be feeling right now.

It's an adventure. My only advice is to try and stay in the moment and take it one day at a time, and ignore any judgmental advice or comments that you receive. If the kid is healthy and happy you're doing fine, anyone who rains on that parade can go pound sand.

Best of luck and a big congratulations to you and your wife. Your life has now transformed into a new phase, and please be sure to take the time and enjoy every step along the way - even the tough ones, because in what will eventually seem like an instant, it will be all relegated to memory. Hopefully GREAT memories!

Back