Meet the new little Baggins!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Spliff please

:yikes!!!!!

A baby is God's way of telling us he loves us. The only problem with them is THEY GROW UP!!
If only they could stay that way a little longer! Everyone you see when your in public smiles, Everyone loves a baby! This goes on until the day they act up in the store or offend someone (and they will!) and the cute factor is gone forever. BTW The little guy is BEAUTIFUL!! I wish you well, good luck and say good bye to the music for at least 10 yrs.

:yikes!!!!!
I wish you well, good luck and say good bye to the music for at least 10 yrs.

My 3 year old nephew likes to sit in the "sweet seat" with Uncle Baggins and listen to anything that rocks, so I have some hope that I'll be back in the game sooner than later!

A fun fact about one of those pictures: Ronan's birth mama is my dear friend Sabrina (his biological mama is Mrs. Baggins, so he's full-blooded Baggins). We know each other from singing together over the years. She appears on quite a few tracks for the 2.0/5.1 album I hope to finish soon!

Beautiful baby. Perhaps a pet is in order soon. They say if babies are exposed to pets at an early age that when they grow up they will have more resistance to all kinds of allergies. I've had pets as far back as I can remember and no allergies here. Best of luck.

Congratulations, Mike and Mrs(?) Mike! The beginning of a big adventure. You're going to miss not being tired!

Two dogs, three rabbits, currently!

hahaha! Nice. With my boys (I live in town) we went through half a dozen cats, hamsters, rats, lizards, fish, guinea pigs, mice, blah, blah. The beloved first hamster is buried out in the back of my yard in a small "coffin" their Grandpa made. Heck, that would have been 20 years ago. I bet I could still find that coffin...my pappy was a wood working fool, so he made it pretty sturdy. haha

Congrats...

I raised 5 children (4 boys and one girl). I have no advice for you except that you need to set a goal as to what you want for an end product.

I once told my daughter that I raised my children as I would a new puppy. My boys laughed at that and my daughter took exception to it. Hence the gray hair.

Enjoy!! They grow up so damned fast. My oldest is 46.

Mike

Mike, thanks for sharing those pic's and so happy for you and your wife and your new addition.
What a wonderful friend you have as well in helping both of you out and being the stork, that's awesome.
As others have said treasure this special time in your new journey together.
I am having the joy at the moment of seeing my grandson growing up which is also a very special time.
take care :)

peter

Mike, thanks for sharing those pic's and so happy for you and your wife and your new addition.
What a wonderful friend you have as well in helping both of you out and being the stork, that's awesome.
As others have said treasure this special time in your new journey together.
I am having the joy at the moment of seeing my grandson growing up which is also a very special time.
take care :)

peter

Grandson! :yikes

My boys are 25 and 27. Neither married...so no grand-kiddies. :)

YET

From one Ed to another, congratulations! By all means make sure you raise him right musically. My daughter ended up being totally into (shudder) rap. Her 6 year daughter made them name their 14 month old son Justin, after (double shudder) Justin Beiber. When I updated her computer to Windows 10 I put all the studio Beatles albums on her PC, hoping my granddaughter would get some education. In any case, congrats again and best of luck.

P.S. my 3rd grandchild is due next month.

Look who sits in Daddy's sweet spot when he's not home! Future surroundophile, right there.
a65ecddad824da7ad2a90d7cd011710b.jpg

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk

Reactions: GOS
Hello dear QQ friends!
Here is a public Facebook album of my firstborn baby's first day of life! Hopefully this can help explain why I've been gone so much lately. It's been a 15 year struggle for Mrs. Baggins and me, but VERY intense in the last year or so.
Hopefully this little guy will grow up to appreciate awesome surround albums! Daddy sure has a bunch to share.
Also, hopefully I'll have an original surround album to share with all of you soon! Exciting times. (y)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10154824824758020.1073741906.570303019&type=1&l=29fb9ae621

Having a child makes one acutely aware of the passing of time. I just found this thread now after seeing you post on his birthday today in 2018! Love and well wishes to you all.

Back