fix for damaged discs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leevitalone1

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Just saw this on u tube and it works, if a disc is skipping because of damages, simply rub a cut banana over the disc, allow to dry and wipe off excess. It fills in scratches, pretty good too!
What next?? :confused:

Just saw this on u tube and it works, if a disc is skipping because of damages, simply rub a cut banana over the disc, allow to dry and wipe off excess. It fills in scratches, pretty good too!

First ya gotta have a banana. Off to the store again.

Please do not harm innocent bananas for this :banana: pleeeease:yikes

Maybe you should just shove the whole banana in your disc drive :D:D:D!

Banana_Junior_6000.jpg

Who could forget the old Banana Jr. from Bloom County?

Snood would prefer yall do it with maybe banana pudding......Elvis would approve:rolleyes:

Sorry to be 'that guy', but I believe the proper colloquial terminology is :banana: 'Nanner Puddin' :banana:

Uh thanky, thanky vurrah much. :p

how about an overripe avocado instead..??
(my bananas are sacred! and only to be mashed up on brown toast with smooth peanut butter for breakfast!) :D

I did once recover a track from a badly scratched (effectively chipped) CD by using Vaseline (and no, it wasn't a Flaming Lips album).

Possibly less inclined to decompose than banana.

Has everyone gone bananas?:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Yes, Bananas are a great source of potassium........and cause occasional heartburn.......but as an elixir for damaged discs.....try kumquats while you're lounging around in your fruit of the loom skivvies!:ugham: https://pointgroupideas.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/111fruitofthelooms1.jpg

Back