Need HELP! with YELLOW SUBMARINE DVD/BluRay question

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Hey y'all!

Since we all appear to be in a Beatles mode, I decided to update the Beatles page which I haven't touched since 2010. My aging brain is failing me and I need some help.

Is the only difference in the 5.1 mix between the 1999 MGM DVD of the film and the newer DVD/BluRay release that the DVD had the isolated audio track? That's what I remember, but I can't seem to find my rips of them and don't feel like doing it all over again. I am a bit "Beatled" out right now!

Thanks!

I believe that's correct. I never was able to find the music isolation track on the Blu-ray. Of course there is the resolution difference between the DVD and the Blu-ray, also.

Hey y'all!

Since we all appear to be in a Beatles mode, I decided to update the Beatles page which I haven't touched since 2010. My aging brain is failing me and I need some help.

Is the only difference in the 5.1 mix between the 1999 MGM DVD of the film and the newer DVD/BluRay release that the DVD had the isolated audio track? That's what I remember, but I can't seem to find my rips of them and don't feel like doing it all over again. I am a bit "Beatled" out right now!

Thanks!

This request has become a mystery! I cannot locate my copy! Everything else is here, but my YS is somehow fallen into the 8th dimension, where all my socks go. My socks hate me!!:confused:

This request has become a mystery! I cannot locate my copy! Everything else is here, but my YS is somehow fallen into the 8th dimension, where all my socks go. My socks hate me!!:confused:

Kinda spooky, I can't find mine either.

There's no isolated track listed on the back of the Bluray's packaging.

OK, I actually have the YS DVD from 1999 (found it in a pile of old DVDs in my son's room)... how does one rip the 5.1 music only track? In DVD AE it doesn't seem to show up anywhere...

OK, I actually have the YS DVD from 1999 (found it in a pile of old DVDs in my son's room)... how does one rip the 5.1 music only track? In DVD AE it doesn't seem to show up anywhere...

Yeah In MAKE MKV shows up 36 tracks tooooo no stand alone tracking altho on the case it does say Music Only Track Highlighting the Film Score - ooooooooooooooooooooooh me get it..... on the dvd Snood just played you can set the film to onyl the 5.1 music............so you get all the music score eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverything with no voice acting :yikes

Back