Anderson/Stolt - Invention of Knowledge in 5.1 this year!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

César

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Just found this at SHF:

Anderson / Stolt 2:*"we have already started mapping out our next album."

Anderson / Stolt IoK re-release:*"Right now I'm mixing alternative takes,*24/96kHz*and 5.1 surround mixes of the Anderson/Stolt album for a LTD edition big art book of this album . It sounds insanely good at 24/96 and the mixes are cleaned up and with way less compression - so dynamics are staggering. A must have for all Jon & all HiFi fans."

I have the CD, love the music but the mix and mastering are terrible. Not very excited if it will be released only as part of a super deluxe edition, but a must buy if we get a standalone blu-ray.

It's also mentioned that Anderson and Stolt are recording a new album with some long and epic prog songs. We'll see, I was hoping more for a Wakeman and Rabin album with Jon, but this can also be good for now

Thanks for posting this, will keep eyes pealed to see how pricey the LTD edition with 5.1 is but am definitely interested in this if price isn't to insanely high.

peter

Back