a little touch of quad on the radio

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brent

300 Club - QQ All-Star
This week we finish our review of the Allman Brothers - we'll have a recording from their first group, the Allman Joys, then their second group; Hourglass then, what I hope will be a real treat - I've taken the original 4 channel tapes (none of that Polydor stuff from the 1990s) and I've "encoded" them for SQ matrix quadraphonic sound - so you can get some feel for the surround effect on these great mixes. And - you can do this if you have a surround system, of just a pair of stereo headphones. I had to leave off Mountain Jam (at 34 minutes just couldn't fit it in) - but the rest of the two albums are here in their entirety. To make up for Mountain Jam, I've added a track from Layla (the core track with the silde licks) - so join us on the Vinyl Resting Place on RadioMaxMusic.com (or find us on the TuneIn ap). 9am Sunday - with a replay at 10pm). pair.jpg

Cool !! Quad on the Radio, and in SQ no less.

Those Allman Bros. Quad mixes are quite good . Should be "peachy keen" and I think O.V. Sparks might agree .:D

Back