New album on https://surroundmusic.one

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New artist & album on Surroundmusic.one:

The Amnis Initiative - [FONT=&amp]CINEMATIC[/FONT]
https://surroundmusic.one/album/cinematic/
Free streaming of 3 of the numbers! - Check it out!:smokin

Genre: Ambient, Electronic, New Age, Synthesizer
A very nice album in my ears and a lovely 5.1 mix - lot of energy and great sound!
5.1 mix is in 32 bit 44kHz flac; Very fine for electronic music imho:)

Great Stuff.

New artist and album!:D

John Hickey have here in 2017 made a 21 minutes suite The Storm Tree:
https://surroundmusic.one/album/storm-tree-suite/
Here you can 5.1 stream/download the first half of one of the numbers or use the link to Bandcamps stereo streaming.

Instruments used: Ivory Bösendorfer, Spitfire Audio Albion Strings and Brass, MTron Flutes , Sound Iron Olympus Choir, Hollywood Strings, Alchemy Carpenter SFX.

The multichannel flacs including a AVCHD-DVD isofile (and stereo flac/mp3) can be yours for 6 euro /7 US$, but if some in here will prefer to buy a physic DVD for 15 euros, then let me know and that offer will be added SM1.

It have been a great pleasure to mix this album in EP size myself; I really like the music and the sound very much indeed!

This is Printz Music's third released surround mix made for others and a important reason for making surroundmusic.one.

Hope you'll like it!;)

The multichannel flacs including a AVCHD-DVD isofile (and stereo flac/mp3) can be yours for 6 euro /7 US$, but if some in here will prefer to buy a physic DVD for 15 euros, then let me know and that offer will be added SM1.

John is working on a new EP right now and we have talked about make a AVCHD DVD with that album and The Storm Tree Suite. That will get a length as a LP; So I'll recommend to wait buying a physical DVD untill then:smokin

Looking forward for that release!

surroundmusic.one has had some good releases these last few months.
Various genre,s and tempo,s to suit everyone here.
We need your support....
Visit the site .....try the sample streams in 5.1........buy an album....pricing is good.
Please ...give us some feedback here at QQ......comments , ideas , bands for us to contact..( not mega big bands )
Post us a Like or Thanks.....these cost nothing.......but we need your support for us to feel we are getting somewhere with surroundmusic.one
We are trying to get bands to use the service , its real hard work.......
We have lots of maybe,s and thinking about 5.1 mixes.....
Support us here at QQ and it let bands see the site is generating interest here.
Thanks
Glenn

New artist and a new FREE album
Brad Hebert have made some nice music with the tags: Orchestral, Progressive, Rock, Soundtrack in 48 kHz – 24 bit – Total time: 21:36
https://surroundmusic.one/album/brad-hebert/

Brad Herbert likes to support spreading of surround music so he is most welcome on SM1!:cool:

I have attempted to download this "free" album at least 40 time. 38 of those time it was interrupted and wouldn't complete. The oter two time, when I went two unzip it I got:
"1. C\Users/User/Music/BradHerbet.zip unexpected end of data
2. Data error:03 Trick's On You surround v04 flac".

I then contacted them a week ago today, and have as yet to receive a reply. Anyone else having these problem with surroundmusic.com ?

Heya, this is the first time I experience a problem like this with that site. I can say for sure that it's only a matter of time until one of its admins reads your post here and responds; they're very active on this forum and, obviously, particularly in this thread.

As for unzipping, perhaps give 7-Zip (www.7-zip.org) a shot if you haven't already. It's my trusted go-to archiver, and it might have a trick up its sleeve. Not holding my breath though; it does seem like there's simply something wrong with that file and it needs to be fixed by the supplier.

I have attempted to download this "free" album at least 40 time. 38 of those time it was interrupted and wouldn't complete. The oter two time, when I went two unzip it I got:
"1. C\Users/User/Music/BradHerbet.zip unexpected end of data
2. Data error:03 Trick's On You surround v04 flac".

I then contacted them a week ago today, and have as yet to receive a reply. Anyone else having these problem with surroundmusic.com ?

Hi!
Busy day on the work (for the living;))

6 before you didn't have any problems, but maybe a few have trouble un-zipping a file with names containing apostrophes?!.... I'll make sure that will not happen again!
Hope it works now after I've changed filenames!

The file are on a EU server and there have been one example before with one trying to download the 21 gb odyssey metastasia iso-file in the US.
I can also upload the file to a US server (takes me 5 times longer). It will get a little more expensive to have the files on a EU AND US server, but if more got troubles with downloads then it will be better that way.
Storing and transferring big files is pretty cost full, so I had hoped the transatlantic file transfer had run smoother but sometimes it is slow and sometimes it 'only' takes an hour to download a 13 gb file....

If anybody else having problems with download from Surroundmusic.one, please let me know and I'll make sure things will work!:)

Have a nice day!
/Jan

Edit:
PS. Sorry it took 5 days to respond! I didn't see the mail before yesterday and I check the email at least 4 times a day! (Maybe I was cheated by the spam-filter?)

Last edited:
Reporting back, Jan [above] finally contacted me (he never got my email and he's investigating that). Working with me, he moved the downloads to the US server as he reported above, and the downloads completed and unzipped fine. This weekend I will play-test to be sure all is well. The freebe downloaded in like 20 minutes, whereas previous ly it took 2-3 hours from the european server.

New artist and a new FREE album
Brad Hebert have made some nice music with the tags: Orchestral, Progressive, Rock, Soundtrack in 48 kHz – 24 bit – Total time: 21:36
https://surroundmusic.one/album/brad-hebert/

Brad Herbert likes to support spreading of surround music so he is most welcome on SM1!:cool:

That is some crazy discreet stuff right there. I like it. Thanks!

That is some crazy discreet stuff right there. I like it. Thanks!

Yes.......very discrete free music in 5.1.
If we can get some support and interest in Brads work .....there is the possibility of some more music from him at https://surroundmusic.one
Everyone , download it for free , give it a listen .....give us some feedback on the album.
Lets give Brad a reason to release more music with us and for us.
Thanks
Glenn

Wow, what an awesome addition! I already have the album and concur that it's amazing; I'm really glad to see it appear in your catalogue! surroundmusic.one is shaping up to be a really valuable resource, and I'm really happy about it. Keep up the great work!

Wow, what an awesome addition! I already have the album and concur that it's amazing; I'm really glad to see it appear in your catalogue! surroundmusic.one is shaping up to be a really valuable resource, and I'm really happy about it. Keep up the great work!

Thanks a lot Bright Side!
The purpose of the site is to make it easier for bands to release their surround music and support them as much as possible, and it starts to look like something!
The record companies is old dinosaurs just linking their artist to Spotify:mad:
Why can't fans get the chance to buy it as high res stereo and surround??? I hope more and more comes to Bandcamp and Surroundmusic.one!;)

:banana: 25% off 23th & 24th December on all albums on Surroundmusic.one (sponsored by Surroundmusic.one) :banana:
Use the coupon code:
X-mas2017

Do you want to give a friend a GIFT CARD of these multichannel flac files downloads it's here: https://surroundmusic.one/album/gift-coupon-code/
- The 25% coupon also works on the gift card!

With the best wishes you that all most have a lovely christmas and the amount of surround music will grow in 2018!:D
Jan;)

PS. This is global so in some timezone the coupon will also work 25th Dec;)

Back