Jenifer - Le Passage (SACD): Instant Winner!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Bright Side

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Stumbled upon this 2004 SACD by French artist Jenifer.

What a beautiful Pop/Rock album! I immediately fell in love.

Great production values and effective mix, too. Not overly active, but clear and present 5.1.

I love it when I have surprise discoveries like this, and when they come from unexpected corners - like France! Reminds me of when I discovered Florent Pagny's "Ailleurs Land" a few years ago, another instant keeper.

So yeah, this one is well worth checking out!

Stumbled upon this 2004 SACD by French artist Jenifer.

What a beautiful Pop/Rock album! I immediately fell in love.

Great production values and effective mix, too. Not overly active, but clear and present 5.1.

I love it when I have surprise discoveries like this, and when they come from unexpected corners - like France! Reminds me of when I discovered Florent Pagny's "Ailleurs Land" a few years ago, another instant keeper.

So yeah, this one is well worth checking out!

On your recommendation, I placed my order for Le Passage. For 98 cents + s/h, couldn't resist. Even contacted the seller in advance to ensure it's an actual SACD or else cancel.

Thanks for the recommendation.

LOVE this album. Thanks for the recommendation. Thankfully, I only paid 98 cents for it and it arrived within a week from Germany. Stunning Sound and nice use of the surrounds. On some tracks she sounds like the Pat Benatar of the Auvergne! Just kiddin'

BTW, the next cheapest price at AmazonUS is $288.00. Did I luck out.

AmazonUK has a few used rather inexpensively also: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000244NUW/?tag=sacdinfocom08-21

Back