The Pineapple Thief - Where We Stood

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

César

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
On 8-09-2017 a new live release from TPT will see the light of day in a different array of formats (https://burningshed.com/store/kscope/related-stores-kscope/pineapple-thief-kscope)
Apart from the live material that features Gavin Harrison on drums, it will contain the full of Your Wilderness studio album in 5.1 (plus 8 Years Later EP also in surround)
What also makes this release really special is that the live album will contain two different mixes: one fully discrete and another one done in the traditional way (more ambient and echo on the rears).
Amazing value for the price and an example to follow for other artists.
Thanks Bruce Soord and Kscope!

Way to go, Bruce! This is how ya do it! (y) :banana: Affordable packaging, and PACKED with content! I'm going to hold off and see if a US pre-order pops up somewhere, but can't wait for this!

I'm in, and looking forward to this one very very much! The deluxe set for me please.

How can any QQ member NOT support this release. What more could one ask for?

I'm down for this for sure. Great job Bruce!!! (y)

Burning shed, here I come.................

I've ordered the Blu-ray, it contains all I want, we on QQ always wanted '8 years later' in surround;) so that's great news and the concert in natural and discreet now that is a wizzard wheeze isn't it, then extra tracks and documentary too, and at a sensible price, amazing:banana:

Info from Burning Shed

This blu-ray version of Where We Stood includes the concert film with two 24/96 DTS-HD MA 5.1 surround sound mixes (one natural, one discrete) and 24/96 hi-res stereo audio; the original Your Wilderness album in both 24/96 DTS-HD MA 5.1 surround sound and 24/96 hi-res stereo audio; the previously exclusive and sold out 8 Years Later bonus material in both 24/96 DTS-HD MA 5.1 surround sound and 24/96 hi-res stereo audio; an acoustic 5-track bonus album in 24/96 hi-res stereo audio; a Where We Stood documentary film featuring behind the scenes footage from the concert; exclusive documentary footage of Bruce Soord during the songwriting process; a making-of video for the single "In Exile"; Soord's acoustic studio performance of Tear You Up; the official videos for In Exile and No Man's Land.

What :yikes Excellent stuff. A live concert in two versions, the latest album in surround plus the bonus album too. And 5 acoustic tracks. Bruce his acoustic works are always great. Thanks to all those involved, this release is already legend.

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is a amazing release, top marks go to Bruce S. for not only being a a fantastic artist but like Steven Wilson he puts together a great package that will make the fans extremely happy and for us surround fans this is just stellar :) :) :)

Still can't get over how much one is getting on this release.

Wow! I was a bit let down to miss out the latest album in surround, and now this amazing package! Thanks a lot Bruce and everyone involved!

Snood ordered after reading the never ending awesome contents of the bluray :yikes

Me too! Like a lemming I put in my lupins and preordered.
Thank you Mr Sord for creating this and QQ for alerting me. A complete blind buy for me.

In QQ I trust. :rolleyes:

I am SO in for this release.
Knowing that Burning Shed charges for preorders right away, I should maybe wait a bit before preordering (cause I did just get a new $1300 laptop) but I probably won't be able to help it, especially at that price.
Bruce is the man!

:)

The amount of content on this is unbelievable! This is how to do a great release to please all fans. The 5.1 option on the live show is a great bonus, looking forward to the discrete mix in particular.

:banana:

Big thanks to Bruce for this. (y)

I am SO in for this release.
Knowing that Burning Shed charges for preorders right away, I should maybe wait a bit before preordering (cause I did just get a new $1300 laptop)...

Why did you do that when you could of just purchased an iPad...LOL

Great! There goes the resale value on my deluxe edition of "Your Wilderness". :howl

Why did you do that when you could of just purchased an iPad...LOL

I already have an iPad, and there's plenty of programs that I need a computer for.
(The logic board on my 2010 MacBook Pro finally gave out after 7 years of faithful and diligent service, so I was due for an upgrade anyway.)

Anyway, concerning this release, the only Pineapple Thief release I have is "Your Wilderness", so I'm really looking forward to exploring more of TPT's back catalogue with this Blu-Ray release.

:)

Back