Newish Half Speed Masters

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Svensson

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
I'm sure you old vinyl junkies are familiar with these from the late 70's- mid 80's era.... (Nautilus, CBS, MCA, etc.) Has anyone purchased any of the newest crop of these from Abbey Road? If so, what are your thoughts? These sound right up Linda's alley.:phones

Ghost in the machine could be very interesting. I' never done an abbey yet.

halfspeed.jpg

Is there any reasonably priced source in the USA or is this a UK order kind of deal

I'm sure you old vinyl junkies are familiar with these from the late 70's- mid 80's era.... (Nautilus, CBS, MCA, etc.) Has anyone purchased any of the newest crop of these from Abbey Road? If so, what are your thoughts? These sound right up Linda's alley.:phones

I tiink Mamita Linda would only be really pleased with three letters---.... dbx
:smokin

again..I could have sworn I saw "JEWISH half speed masters"!

A mind is a terrible thing to taste...

sorry if it's threadcrap, but , since there is no "supervinyl" anymore, I don't think that they'd compare...that SUPERvinyl was resistant to many playings in a row and many other good things......yeah,I know that D Fagen's "Sunken Condos" Clear vinyl pressing is the CLOSEST thing I've ever come across...it's still not the JVC stuff

I took the plunge and ordered 2 of them today...they are available right from my buds at importcds, as one source. Cream and Marvin Gaye, we shall see. SHF reviews are generally positive, though as you might expect, there are always naysayers over there. :kaboom

Back