King Crimson - Sailor's Tales ('70-'72 box set)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The poll threads for "In the Wake of Poseidon", "Lizard", and "Islands" have all been updated to reflect their inclusion on Blu-Ray in this box set, and I will put together an "Earthbound" (aka Summit Studios Quad mix) poll very soon as well.

:)

For those in the US considering a purchase...if you don't live in ILLINOIS...CALIFORNIA...KENTUCKY...or FLORIDA...you can use the promo code GIVING(until noon CST today)and get a discount and your order would come to approximately $175(those states I mentioned will be charged tax)....which is close to Burning Shed...Bullmoose is around $188....both these US options are better than amazon US...

DEEP DISCOUNT HERE

BULLMOOSE HERE

NO, NO, NO!! No temptations......la la la.....now off to a different, less tempting thread....

My Box Set has just been delivered from Burning Shed, weighs a ton there are that many discs in it! If I get time today (in between actually doing some work!) I'll give the BDA of "Islands" a listen (I have the Cassette, LP, CD, Re-M CD, DVD-A), it was my first King Crimson album on Cassette which I got for Xmas 1971 - I think!

Anyone else have a CD 2 in the set that won't play correctly? I can't get it through the LP's Side Two.

New stock pretty much gone in USA.

I bit on this deal I found on Amazon, currently $117.47 @ third party vendor Amazon Global Store UK
https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B075GBPPXB

Shipping was not the $3.xx price in the listing, but at checkout $14.28 to $21.91 to US.
Also subject to state sales tax.

Back