Question About Quad Headphones

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is not a brand I am familiar with. I am a Sansui quad collector and have three sets of Sansui QH-44 2/4-Channel Quadraphonic Headphones. I just purchased my third set on ebay . The headphones came with it's original box. I paid 60 USD for them. About a half year ago , I purchased another set (no box) for 49 USD. I myself consider these headphones arguably the best out there. So saying that , if you can wait and be patient , you can get a pair for a lot less then what you are looking at right now. I also have other POINEER , TOSHIBA(2 sets) headphones which I paid form 30 to 40 USD.

Also be sure that the pads are in great shape because they are hard to replace if you can find them. The price depends on how bad you want them, But I would go for a known brand. Do some checking around on this site and vinylengine site for some info. Don't just buy the first quad stuff you come across.

It is not a brand I am familiar with. I am a Sansui quad collector and have three sets of Sansui QH-44 2/4-Channel Quadraphonic Headphones. I just purchased my third set on ebay . The headphones came with it's original box. I paid 60 USD for them. About a half year ago , I purchased another set (no box) for 49 USD. I myself consider these headphones arguably the best out there. So saying that , if you can wait and be patient , you can get a pair for a lot less then what you are looking at right now. I also have other POINEER , TOSHIBA(2 sets) headphones which I paid form 30 to 40 USD.

Thank you very much for your answer, I hadn´t seen it until today

I bought them a few days after I posted, they soun good, though I have no reference since these the only other pair I have(koss) do not work,

Luckily the pads are in very good shape.

The head band is very loose, in order to hear good sound I need to press them against my ears with my hands, I will look for some broken headphones and try to pull a "mexicanada" haha

Kind regards,

Hello Rick here I just purchased a set of the QH 44 and am trying o locate an owners manual and service manual. If you have any recourses I would apricate Thanks

Back