Have you ever seen Puddle's Pitty Party?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuvMyQuad

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I just love this guy. He's got quite a few videos on Youtube. He does covers of Pink Floyd, David Bowie, Beatles, and a lot more. He's also still in the running on "Americas Got Talent". A novelty act for sure but the guy's voice is astonishing.

I just love this guy. He's got quite a few videos on Youtube. He does covers of Pink Floyd, David Bowie, Beatles, and a lot more. He's also still in the running on "Americas Got Talent". A novelty act for sure but the guy's voice is astonishing.

I saw him once on the show and he was fantastic. I was in another room this week when my wife and daughter were watching, and I overheard "All By Myself" by Eric Carmen, but I forgot to ask them - was that Puddle?

I saw him once on the show and he was fantastic. I was in another room this week when my wife and daughter were watching, and I overheard "All By Myself" by Eric Carmen, but I forgot to ask them - was that Puddle?

I think so yes.... ya gotta watch his versions of Space Oddity, Life on Mars, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Under Pressure and my all time favorite...

Folsom Prison Pinball Wizard Mashup

All these and many more on you tube.

yes and I think they or people overlooked Laura Bretan, the little girl who sand opera. last season.
Those certain one's like puddles stand out!

He is magnificent, and I'm amused by his shtick.

rumor has it Conky is set to release a new album

Back