Any good burning Flac Hi Res Stereo & Multichannel to DVD/Bluray Software out there

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snood

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Staff member
Seem Cirlinca is a no go with Norton now..........hmmmmm Wasnt even sure I could get the key back anyways.

But Snood needs a nice clean software (willing to pay) that will burn Hi res Stereo and MCH Flac files to dvd mainly (and bluray)

I used to use Cirlinca HD Audio but urrrrrrrgh. Will try to email them and see what is up

But if me can get a nice clean safe koo software that works with Windows 10, that would be koo :cool:

Thank you for any advice. Me miss me Cirlinca and it only been 2 days lol

You can over-ride Norton, I had to with some printer/scanner software. If there are not enough Norton users who have down-loaded the program recently it blocks it.

Seem Cirlinca is a no go with Norton now..........hmmmmm Wasnt even sure I could get the key back anyways.

But Snood needs a nice clean software (willing to pay) that will burn Hi res Stereo and MCH Flac files to dvd mainly (and bluray)

I used to use Cirlinca HD Audio but urrrrrrrgh. Will try to email them and see what is up

But if me can get a nice clean safe koo software that works with Windows 10, that would be koo :cool:

Thank you for any advice. Me miss me Cirlinca and it only been 2 days lol

You can over-ride Norton, I had to with some printer/scanner software. If there are not enough Norton users who have down-loaded the program recently it blocks it.

I have to do this when I use SPECWEB. Just click the Norton icon down in the lower left of your desktop and you can disable auto-protect for a specific amount of time.

Yeah Finally went and marked it as trusted - hell Snood had the software for a year and half. All downloaded and executed fine......was actually able to find my original email with the key and it worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrked :banana:

Tested it burning a 5.1 disc and all worked well. It seemed a lil slower and that might be because it was built for Windows 7 maaaaaybe, so might try it in compatibility mode and see if it speeds it up - The burning portion is as fast but writing the contents seemed a bit slower. But hey got it up and running and got it for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :cool:

Also the reason me do not go streaming is because Snood has a way older system that lacks a lot of the current spiffy stuff. :rolleyes:

So once me gets time and spare moola to upgrade, then Snood be on it -but am pretty happy with my quaint small room setup currently. Don't have the big rooms since me let me Momma Snood use those so that she is comfy and close to the shower bathroom. But go me Bedroom, Music Room and a Spare Bedroom for storage - it koo

Thank You for all the input guys , much appreciated :snoodhug:

I have a couple of standalone computers for my conversions from quad record/tape to DVD-Audio. Because of the fact that the manufacturer of my 8 channel sound card went broke so many years ago I run a Windows 98 standalone, never connected to the net machine. Being going strong for 16 years now. Does some odd things now and then and sometimes runs out of video memory and requires a reboot but still can do the job. No excuse for ageism either towards humans or machines. I run Circula and Surecode DTS CD as well as Roxio Version 5 burning software.

I have to do this when I use SPECWEB. Just click the Norton icon down in the lower left of your desktop and you can disable auto-protect for a specific amount of time.

For this reason I switched to McAfee and am no longer having any issues. Also cheaper. And still no viruses! (knock on wood)... and I download from some pretty nefarious sites!

Back