Bill Bruford in surround!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally pulled the trigger on this. Ordered from ImportCD - seems their price is the best for me. :)

OK, what the hell is going on? ImportCD now doesn't even list this. Nada, nothing. Vanished.....
Even though I pre-ordered it long ago....

:yikes

And, just went to Deep Discount. They still list it...only when you click on the link, it pops up an "oops, something went wrong" message.

Oh boy...something is wrong in the land of Bruford. Burning Shed now lists it as pre-order and not out of stock....I think.

Burning Shed said on Twitter that they are selling fast...

I'm going to be pissed if ImportCD has somehow lost their allotment and have none. I emailed them, no answer yet.
I really don't want to pay the price that Scorched Barn has it at. When you add standard shipping, I think it's US $99. That would be higher than the $81 shipped from ImportCD and I even chose expedited with Import.

Oh what to do....I really want this title....

Think of all the money you've saved from not being troubled with a bridge over water, and spend it on a shipment over water :smoking: :ugham:

I'm going to be pissed if ImportCD has somehow lost their allotment and have none. I emailed them, no answer yet.
I really don't want to pay the price that Scorched Barn has it at. When you add standard shipping, I think it's US $99. That would be higher than the $81 shipped from ImportCD and I even chose expedited with Import.

I did the same thing too. I ordered from Import CD about 2 weeks ago, and it's still in my order history, but I cannot find the box on their website.:(

One of a Kind is one of my absolute favorite albums of all time. I'm going to have to pull the trigger again and order it from the Shed as well.
I am NOT going to miss out on this set.

If I do end up with an extra box, I will most likely sell it here, since it really seems like it will sell out very soon

I did the same thing too. I ordered from Import CD about 2 weeks ago, and it's still in my order history, but I cannot find the box on their website.:(

One of a Kind is one of my absolute favorite albums of all time. I'm going to have to pull the trigger again and order it from the Shed as well.
I am NOT going to miss out on this set.

If I do end up with an extra box, I will most likely sell it here, since it really seems like it will sell out very soon

It's sold out at Burning Shed.

(My order there was confirmed weeks ago, and they don't give further notice until it's shipped)

Oh man you guys. I wish ImportCD would at least tell me if they even have it in stock. At one point, they totally dropped it from their site after I had already ordered... (sounds like Bridge Over Troubled Water saga)

Anyway, it's back, but without a release date. Yeah, I've emailed them, but they haven't responded. I love when my email inquiries get ignored. The Moose always responds to me within 24 hours. Yada, yada.

Must be the rainy weather.... :violin

ImportCD confirmed to me the release date is October 27th. So.....I guess I don't know when they will ship mine. I'm pretty fired up about this one...

Dolby Digital 5.1

Dolby Digital Stereo

:(

So the DVDs do not even have DTS audio?
I didn't expect any lossless 5.1 audio on the DVDs, but if they don't even have DTS, when I get my box here, I may just send it right back.
Even though it's a limited product, I'm not paying that much for audio that's lower than CD-quality.

:( (n)

Back