Little quiz

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leevitalone1

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
mick.jpg

answer tomorrow, but no cheating! Who/ is this? Hint: famous band leader-very good artist.

I do know (I'm a huge ST:TNG fan, and a fan of the musician.) But I won't give it away

I'll just say that he was only on Star Trek once. In other words, he was a Visitor.

I know too but won't spoil it, and it is 2 DVD-A's and 2 Audio DVD-V's, and a few Video DVD's as well. ;)

I remember hearing about it somewhere, but I never saw the episode. The costume seems kinda fake looking in the photo. Anyone know if he had any lines in the show?

The costume seems kinda fake looking in the photo.
Meant for 480i TV; nothing more was needed.

I saw part of the TOS bridge in a museum in LA years ago, and was amazed how plain, lo-tech and cheap it looked. But the TV technology of the time allowed them to get away with it.

I remember hearing about it somewhere, but I never saw the episode. The costume seems kinda fake looking in the photo. Anyone know if he had any lines in the show?

no lines, he depicted a sort of a fish like alien, who just made ( pretty sure) odd sounds, and ate from a pail.
ya stupid costume I agree, probably why I never did sit through the episode.

It may not appeal to you [emoji51] but it does to zillions of others. It's a guilty pleasure of mine for sure, as is Twilight Zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Millions of people liking something is wonderful for them but it doesn't mean jack crap to me. I am happy for you. But millions of people also love a blond billionaire.

Millions of people liking something is wonderful for them but it doesn't mean jack crap to me. I am happy for you. But millions of people also love a blond billionaire.
Now that you mention blondes...

Attachments

• jerri_ryan_024a_by_dave_daring-d879csg.jpg
    jerri_ryan_024a_by_dave_daring-d879csg.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 107
Back