QRX 8001

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rickr

I have recently purchased an 8000 1QRX I have had a professionally redone and I'm working with John Wargo in the meantime I would like to know if anyone would have an idea to why when I put the CD for direct button in I lose my front left channel it works and all other modes and I have no schematic to track it down any help would be appreciated thanks Rick

I have recently purchased an 8000 1QRX I have had a professionally redone and I'm working with John Wargo in the meantime I would like to know if anyone would have an idea to why when I put the CD for direct button in I lose my front left channel it works and all other modes and I have no schematic to track it down any help would be appreciated thanks Rick

Hi. Rickr

You can get a free down load service manual from hifiengine all you have to do is join its free..
Bill.

https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/sansui/qrx-8001.shtml

hi folks
can anyone say if like the 9001 big sibling the tape section is after the decoded portion. id like to utilize the 8001s decoded signal with an Au7500

what about the 7001?

the schematic for the 8001 pulls up w/ the files from the 9001 but i don't know how to read it so id need a definite answer as to yes it does or does not

snake

Back