DVD/DTS Poll Bowness, Tim - LOST IN THE GHOST LIGHT/STUPID THINGS THAT MEAN THE WORLD [DTS 96/24 DVD]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DTS DVD-V of Tim Bowness - LOST IN THE GHOST LIGHT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1: Poor Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters

rtbluray

Hi-Res Moderator
Staff member
QQ Supporter
Please post your thoughts and comments on this 2017 release from Tim Bowness containing TWO 5.1 surround mixes, "Lost in the Ghost Light" and "Stupid Things That Mean The World".

(n) :) (y)

8195rH8YnOL._SL1500_.jpg

71loQOeiSUL._SL1200_.jpg

81wLfD2CeUL._SL1500_.jpg

I purchased this on a whim by sampling only a couple of songs. My nerves started to rattle as I inserted the disc and hit play. The reason is, what little I heard of my sampling of songs of No-Man, I didn't care for them. On the flip side, this music is beautiful and the majority of it is laid back and relaxing. There are some really good songs on Lost In The Ghost Light but, as a whole, I much prefer Stupid Things That Mean The World. The vocals aren’t that great on either album but the music sure makes up for it. I like the packaging and artwork. It would be great if a lot more releases had an 5.1 disc included. Overall, an 8.

Last edited:
Back