Simon & Garfunkel's "Bridge Over Troubled Water"- Multichannel SACD - Cancelled

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, at least today, it went from saying "NO PAGE", (or something like that) when I click my order...to this.

Currently, SACD Multi Hybrid Edition of Simon & Garfunkel "Bridge Over Troubled Water" (SICP-10121) that was listed at this page became unavailable temporarily. As soon as it becomes available for orders again, the item will be listed normally again at this page.

This has really turned into a Drama .

Remember it's just BOTW and not something much bigger like "Bookends ".

(Afterall there are actual conversion's)

This has really turned into a Drama .

Remember it's just BOTW and not something much bigger like "Bookends ".

(Afterall there are actual conversion's)

Yeah, but not everyone on this forum has access to all this. :)
Anyhow, I want a hard copy....

And....if this gets released, maybe their will be a bookends. Who knows...

Well, at least today, it went from saying "NO PAGE", (or something like that) when I click my order...to this.

Currently, SACD Multi Hybrid Edition of Simon & Garfunkel "Bridge Over Troubled Water" (SICP-10121) that was listed at this page became unavailable temporarily. As soon as it becomes available for orders again, the item will be listed normally again at this page.

And you consider that good news?

I thought about becoming an optimist but I doubt it would work out.

Yeah, but not everyone on this forum has access to all this. :)
Anyhow, I want a hard copy....

And....if this gets released, maybe their will be a bookends. Who knows...

I mention it only as an after thought.

IF , and I mean IF , Simon's legal team somehow scuttled this (boy do I ever hope I'm wrong !!). Well ........:rolleyes:

But it's too early to tell really. So absolutely hoping for this title to come out on MC SACD . And more , please.

The :banana::banana::banana::banana:s have faith. We shall see this quad release sooooooooooon :cool:

I've been following the news on the Quad BOTW SACD with much interest. In my fantasy scenario, the powers-that-be decided to hold this release in favor of an all-quad hi-res box-set of Simon and Garfunkel albums à la Chicago's great quad box-set. Well, it would be nice, right?

I've been following the news on the Quad BOTW SACD with much interest. In my fantasy scenario, the powers-that-be decided to hold this release in favor of an all-quad hi-res box-set of Simon and Garfunkel albums à la Chicago's great quad box-set. Well, it would be nice, right?

This is overstating it, but since we live in an age of hyperbole:

https://youtu.be/p9-PjBTn7Ec

One bridge at a time.........with all the rigamarole surrounding this release, we'd be fortunate just to get BOTW released.

My 'dream scenario' would be a two~fer from Dutton Vocalion of the two Garfunkel solo QUADs: Breakaway and Angel Clare.

Email update from Amazon JP on my BOTW SACD order (placed Sept 6):

Dear Customer: We have learned that there has been a delay with some of the item(s) in your order indicated above.
When your order is shipped you will receive an e-mail message confirming the date, contents and method of shipment.

On the site BOTW is still listed, showing the following message:

Release day : Wednesday, November 8, 2017

----------
for reference, the link: https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B0758YJSY1/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Email update from Amazon JP on my BOTW SACD order (placed Sept 6):

Dear Customer: We have learned that there has been a delay with some of the item(s) in your order indicated above.
When your order is shipped you will receive an e-mail message confirming the date, contents and method of shipment.

On the site BOTW is still listed, showing the following message:

Release day : Wednesday, November 8, 2017

----------
for reference, the link: https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B0758YJSY1/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Is there an English translation guide on that amazon website?

Translated:
English follows Japanese (Following Japanese, there is information in English)

Thank you for using Amazon.co.jp.

We will inform you that we have changed the scheduled delivery date because the release date of the following items you have reserved has been changed.
** Simon & Garfunkel "Bridge over Tomorrow (Limited Edition) (Paper Jacket Spec) (SACD HYBRID)"
**** Estimated delivery date: 2017-11-11 - 2017-11-14

** Simon & Garfunkel "Bridge over Tomorrow (Limited Edition) (Paper Jacket Spec) (SACD HYBRID)"

Back