Ebay closed down Half.com boooooooooooo

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snood

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Staff member
Half.com was one of Snood's fave places to buy. It is owned by Ebay and Snood had bought many a multichannel disc and cds from the site. For any that may not of known - instead of a bid site - sellers listed a price. There were many great prices and shipping was 2.99. There was one seller on there called goodwllbooks - at one point they listed everything they had at 75 cents and 2.99 shipping, but the site lowers shipping to 1.99 each for every item bought together from same seller. OMG they would list some niiiiiiiiiiice box sets and cds fro nothing and they would list them as ACCEPTABLE - thing was all their stuff was pretty much Near Mint to very good.

Eventually after about 2 years, I guess someone else took over the listings for that seller and they upped the prices mega........

Snood came across one seller/lady there that me had bought some multichannel stuff from - we started messaging and turns out she had inherited the MCH stuff and was just looking to unload it. I did tell her what some of the stuff was worth, but she was happy to sell it to someone like me that would greatly appreciate it. She said her dad would have liked it like that. :(

Went to go there last night and got this message:

Half.com has closed. We are redirecting you to ebay.com, where you can find great deals on a wide selection of books, movies, music and more. :howl:howl:howl

Half.com you will be missed - maaaaaaaaannny a great deal was on there. :(

Back