RIP Walter Becker

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well now I keep reading that it's a hoax. I posted the URL to the homepage of his official site, so if it's a hoax he got hacked big time.

I also looked for more and details are hard to find. It is possible that it is just very new, but a hoax would actually be better news.

This hurts, but it does not surprise me very much.
He was ill lately and had to miss Steely Dan's Classic East and Classic West performances.

RIP to a true great.
I should play "Gaucho" today in his memory.

:(

What a loss, those first 5 Steely Dan albums are incredible, my teenage years wouldn't have been the same without them. Sadly I've never heard the Quad (CD4) recordings they did of those classics. RIP Walter Becker.

Well now I keep reading that it's a hoax. I posted the URL to the homepage of his official site, so if it's a hoax he got hacked big time.

Been checking, nothing yet, click on the link again, I see only one page, and now it's gone. Few weeks ago, it was Clint Eastwood, now this? I need to verify from other sources.
Too much bull shit these days

Well TMZ and RS both who are full of shit announce it, so I still wait a good source before I accept it.

This hurts, but it does not surprise me very much.
He was ill lately and had to miss Steely Dan's Classic East and Classic West performances.

RIP to a true great.
I should play "Gaucho" today in his memory.

:(

Wow. I did not know he did not play those concerts. The last time I saw him he did not look like he was doing that well.
Time takes its toll on all of us.

He left a legacy, and a pretty damn good one at that.

Back