New sound and vision mag letter to the editor

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holland123

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Just got home from an awesome stay on the jersey coast to pick up my new s and v mag and start reading and found a letter to the editor complaint about the new 2012 acura this numbnuts had purchased with a "silly" dvd a system installed in which the author described as "crappy sound quality" so bad he had to sell the car! His primary complaint was lack of bass response. I thought to myself wow this guy either had something wrong with his system or didn't have it set up properly. Obviously no one gave him a quality dvd a to audition. He states he purchased the year later acura without the els system and was very pleased. I never owned one of these but I've listened to them and they were light years ahead of any other factory units.

My question to els system acura owners is; didn't they supply owners with a dvda test disc? And if you played a redbook cd was not the subwoofer activated on playback?

Just got home from an awesome stay on the jersey coast to pick up my new s and v mag and start reading and found a letter to the editor complaint about the new 2012 acura this numbnuts had purchased with a "silly" dvd a system installed in which the author described as "crappy sound quality" so bad he had to sell the car! His primary complaint was lack of bass response. I thought to myself wow this guy either had something wrong with his system or didn't have it set up properly. Obviously no one gave him a quality dvd a to audition. He states he purchased the year later acura without the els system and was very pleased. I never owned one of these but I've listened to them and they were light years ahead of any other factory units.

My question to els system acura owners is; didn't they supply owners with a dvda test disc? And if you played a redbook cd was not the subwoofer activated on playback?

They did come with a 'test" disc I have one, bought on e bay. No doubt he had it set up wrong, unfamiliar with the system, but I bet it took some manual reading.

There are 3, or 4 of them, which I have ALL
ONLY DVD/A version of Fleetwood Mac's "Monday Morning"; worth the price of admission, alone
BTW: they're ALL quite good; the Acura Salespeople, are mostly imbeciles; if they knew more about music, they'd sell a lot more cars
My salesman, didn't even know what 5.1, is; let alone, that Acura has demo discs
Actually, the 2015 TLX versions/ELS/Tech, are DTS, not DVD/A; :(

Back