• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boz Scaggs - Dig CD/DVD-A (with Elliot Scheiner 5.1 Mix)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon A

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Hi everyone, :)

Conservative grading. Payment with PayPal. This set comes from a non-smoking & pet-free home.

Shipping:

North America $7
Rest of the world $9

Excellent Boz Scaggs album featuring a superb Elliot Scheiner 5.1 Mix. Not only is the mix top notch, but the writing and playing are of the same level. The session players involved with this underrated album are: David Paich, Steve Lukather, Greg Phillinganes, Nathan East, Danny Kortchmar, and more.

Boz Scaggs - Dig (CD/DVD-A)
Virgin ‎– 7087-6-16191-0-2
Discs VG+ / Hardcover booklet VG+
$20

Please Post then PM.

Thank you for looking! :)

R-9876181-1487791520-6149.jpeg.jpg

The set is SOLD!

Thank you for looking!

Please consider this thread closed.

This reminds me that I have to listen to this again soon. It also reminds me that somewhere in my house is the cd portion of this set. I never managed to rip this to my computer or get it on one of my media players. The cd portion of this set is officially lost in my house. This has also happened with the cd of John Hiatt Stolen Moments. I have never found it, but I believe it is somehow inside a dresser. Finally bought a used one for 3.99 to replace. Lost a disc & case of Buck Naked & The Bare Bottom Boys several years ago. Spent a few years on and off looking for it. Contacted Heyday records and bought just the disc because they didn't have the artwork. Found it in a drawer where it should not have been a week after I got the replacement. Does this ever happen to anyone else????

Back