To Be or Not To Be - Steven Wilson To The Bone Bluray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The56Kid

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I'm hoping someone can shed some light on why my Amazon USA order of SW's To The Bone Bluray, which I placed on August 26, has yet to be fullfilled. Promise date keeps on getting pushed out and now stands at October 4-11. I heard Caroline underestimated the demand for this title on Bluray, but this is getting beyond ridiculous! HELP!!!

You probably know as much as anybody.

I ran in to the same situation, canceled and have never reordered anywhere. I'm honestly that disinterested in the album musically.

Not to rain on anybody else's parade. I hope many get much enjoyment out of it.

Dunno. Myself, I've ordered from ImportCDs on 8/18, they shipped on 9/6 and my copy arrived 5 days later.

K3ORe
oMCZeFB.jpg

I'm hoping someone can shed some light on why my Amazon USA order of SW's To The Bone Bluray, which I placed on August 26, has yet to be fullfilled. Promise date keeps on getting pushed out and now stands at October 4-11. I heard Caroline underestimated the demand for this title on Bluray, but this is getting beyond ridiculous! HELP!!!

Cancel your Amazon order and get it from Bull Moose. They have copies in stock. I got mine from them.

Got my blu-ray this week. Two fragmented listens but so far I am really enjoying it... Liked it enough to get two seats to his concert in Toronto in April. This time I'm sitting far back in the balcony. Hopefully it will not be as loud there.

Got my blu-ray this week. Two fragmented listens but so far I am really enjoying it... Liked it enough to get two seats to his concert in Toronto in April. This time I'm sitting far back in the balcony. Hopefully it will not be as loud there.

See ya there. By the time I found out they were on sale, balcony was the only option.

See ya there. By the time I found out they were on sale, balcony was the only option.

The tickets did not go on sale tothe general public until today Friday. I think they kept thebest tickets for the general sale. I'm okay with that because I wanted balcony anyway. Let two times I was sitting six rows back and it was too loud and could not really get the full effect of the show. Will see if balcony tickets are better. Different experiences.

Toronto seems to be sold out now. I'm waiting for Montreal to go on sale. I thought it was supposed to go on sale today.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk
Nevermind. Toronto tickets are still available. Either that weren't on sale yet when I checked or Ticketmaster was having issues.

This time I'm sitting far back in the balcony. Hopefully it will not be as loud there.

I was in the balcony for the HCE tour. It was VERY loud, maybe because surround speakers are behind you, but it felt like there was a LOT of pressure coming from the front too.
Very happy I had some good, live music, ported earplugs. The sound was not enjoyable, for me, without them, and quite enjoyable with them.

I was in the balcony for the HCE tour. It was VERY loud, maybe because surround speakers are behind you, but it felt like there was a LOT of pressure coming from the front too.
Very happy I had some good, live music, ported earplugs. The sound was not enjoyable, for me, without them, and quite enjoyable with them.

I saw HCE at The Wiltern in Los Angeles and the sound from about the 10th row was generally good without ear plugs until later in the show (I guess they make it louder as the show progresses). Luckily I have an HD recording of the show I was at (Yahoo was streaming it live, and I later found it online), and it sounds just fine on my home stereo! ( my son and I think we can see ourselves in the audience but we might just have our imaginoscopes turned up a bit)

Maybe I should look into getting a pair of those earphones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earplugs are a must IMO. Really stupid when you think of it. The music is so loud one needs protection to enjoy it.

For those of us who are waiting on this Blu-ray from Amazon, they sent me an email claiming that the new delivery date is now between Oct 19 and Oct 31. Good things happen to those who wait...........I hope.

Back