To Be or Not To Be - Steven Wilson To The Bone Bluray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon sent yet another notification that if I may paraphrase says, "We still have no idea what's going on with this title." So my wife cancelled the order as it was supposed to arrive months ago for my birthday. I ordered it from Bull Moose. With my points, it cost me all of $10...and shipped just in time for Steven Wilson's birthday! :banana:

I did not get my blu-ray copy from Amazon US on the release date but I did get it on Tuesday, August 22. My pre-order was made in early July.
Would think based on this thread that anyone should bail on AmazonUS and go with one of the independents.

I also cancelled my amazon US order. And canceled KICK, and canceled automatic for the people. I was very put out, and let Amazon know. BullMoose got by business and I couldn't be happier. I made it clear that the Prime membership is on the bubble too.

I mean, what good is the free shipping if the item never shows up and everyone else kills them on price? Also, I haven't been watching many of their streaming options.

Back