Nemesea - In Control / Live@P3 (DVD-V [dts]), double surround release from 2015

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haikubass

Never heard about them before, but this Dutch band scored a surround release in 2015.

The album In Control was originaly released in 2007 and the live recording Live At The P3 followed two years later. Both were remixed later on, In Control by the Ronald Prent/Darcy Proper surround team. The set is still available from Nemesea's official webstore for €14,50, for a trailer go here.

K5s25rO.jpg

A nice find! Reminded me a bit of Within Temptation so at that price I bought it.

Never heard about them before, but this Dutch band scored a surround release in 2015.

The album In Control was originaly released in 2007 and the live recording Live At The P3 followed two years later. Both were remixed later on, In Control by the Ronald Prent/Darcy Proper surround team. The set is still available from Nemesea's official webstore for €14,50, for a trailer go here.

View attachment 30731

Had this shipped to my folks Germany some time last year. Picked it up in February and just returned to Canada, and I'm listening now.

It's way cool. If you haven't checked it out yet, go listen on YouTube! (link in my post above). If you like the album, I totally vouch for the DVD. Mix and sound quality are top.

Had this shipped to my folks Germany some time last year. Picked it up in February and just returned to Canada, and I'm listening now.

It's way cool. If you haven't checked it out yet, go listen on YouTube! (link in my post above). If you like the album, I totally vouch for the DVD. Mix and sound quality are top.

Just ordered, thanks!

Back