Pineapple Thief Abducted at Birth

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoctorO

300 Club - QQ All-Star
Amazon US has a listing for a single CD version of this, apparently the reissue of Abducting the Unicorn. Hopefully there's a deluxe surround in the pipeline somewhere? The release date for the US is 11/3/17!

Amazon US has a listing for a single CD version of this, apparently the reissue of Abducting the Unicorn. Hopefully there's a deluxe surround in the pipeline somewhere? The release date for the US is 11/3/17!

Yep, I bought this at the Bristol gig a week or so ago, it's a standard digipak. I was surprised to see it as I knew nothing of its existence. The merch guy said it had only been out for a few weeks, I checked on Amazon when I got home and it wasn't even listed. It's on there now for pre-order, same release date as the US, 03-11-17...

Yep, I bought this at the Bristol gig a week or so ago, it's a standard digipak. I was surprised to see it as I knew nothing of its existence. The merch guy said it had only been out for a few weeks, I checked on Amazon when I got home and it wasn't even listed. It's on there now for pre-order, same release date as the US, 03-11-17...

Strange indeed~ anyone out there know what's going on with this title? Last I checked, KScope, the label itself, wasn't showing anything for it!

Strange indeed~ anyone out there know what's going on with this title? Last I checked, KScope, the label itself, wasn't showing anything for it!

Nope, I can only tell you that it definitely exists, they were selling it on the tour for £10 and I like it! Maybe K-Scope are holding back a bit on the info as 'Where We Stood' is the latest release and various formats have been delayed so maybe it's a bid by them not to confuse folks, who knows, Bruce? ;)

Last edited:
Nope, I can only tell you that it definitely exists, they were selling it on the tour for £10 and I like it! Maybe K-Scope are holding back a bit on the info as 'Where We Stood' is the latest release and various formats have been delayed so maybe it's a bid by them not to confuse folks, who knows, Bruce? ;)

Is it a remix of the original release?

Agreed...seems odd to release it so close to the release of Where We Stood...

Is it a remix of the original release?

Agreed...seems odd to release it so close to the release of Where We Stood...

Yep, it says it was remixed by Bruce in January 2017. If he's remixed it I can only assume a 5.1 mix is possible too, maybe one day...

Back