Awesome Amazing New sale on Amazon Germany - Box Sets buy 2 get one free

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snood

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Staff member
Seems to be for only in stock and not pre orders

So if you buy like 3 of the Bowie boxes for over hundred each or whatever you get the cheapest free

You can get whatever box sets and perhaps get the SGT pepper free

Right now I have 5 pink floyd sets (I have Deviation) and the Fleetwood mac Tango and 2 of the Pink Floyds are free saving me 82 bux......

Amazon Germany is 151.95 = 179.32 with shipping

Amazon USA = 260.85 prime free shipping and tax

hmmmmmm should Snood do it?

Guys if you looking to pick up those expensive Crimson sets - those are on the sale toooo :banana:

I even think SACDs are part of the sale!!! :mad:@:

https://www.amazon.de/s/ref=as_li_s...0c-21&linkId=6eb0f0389ea48f261eb3f7897f19252e

This is the link from SuperDeluxeedition website, looks like cds, sacds boxsets are all up - so if you buy thre boxes for say 130 240 and 120 - the cheapest is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :yikes yes 120 freeeeeeeeeeeeee

Unreal!!! probably easier to type in search what you are looking for but that link is for eeeeeeeverything in the sale :cool:

Check http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/d...ith-amazing-german-3-for-2-offer/#more-134755 for complete info

Last edited:
Actually, it works for A Farewell To Kings BD-A, which is not in stock currently... then again, it does not for Barclay James Harvest's XII DVD-V, although the item description page says it should... whatever, the sale is good 'til October 3rd - gone huntin'

Snood did it - had those Pink Floyds in my "save for later" section in my cart forever.........and been kind of looking for a good time/price to buy them and the Tango in the Night Box :banana:

So bit the Banana :yikes and bought them - figure it would save me about 85 dollars eventually :cool:

So as stated above by Haiku.....time for more hunting :banana:

I have a cart that does not appear to show the discount. Is there a coupon code or a trick? Do you have to be a prime member? My shipping is just shy of 19 Euros...

I have a cart that does not appear to show the discount. Is there a coupon code or a trick? Do you have to be a prime member? My shipping is just shy of 19 Euros...

No coupons, no codes, no limits, no tricks - just some glitches, maybe...
Joking aside, once you start the checkout, red lettering saying "Siehe Zusammenfassung der Bestellung für Preis nach Rabatt" should appear just under item's price quote and you're good to go(y)

P.S.: Oh and you're free to mix music and movies, whatever you feel like!

No coupons, no codes, no limits, no tricks - just some glitches, maybe...
Joking aside, once you start the checkout, red lettering saying "Siehe Zusammenfassung der Bestellung für Preis nach Rabatt" should appear just under item's price quote and you're good to go.

At no point in the checkout process do these words appear, so I cannot figure out how to get the deal. All I can do right now is buy three items at full price.

At no point in the checkout process do these words appear, so I cannot figure out how to get the deal. All I can do right now is buy three items at full price.

which 3 items?

Also right click on the pages and click translate to english:smokin

also Haikus german phrase means - See summary of order for price after rebate.

which 3 items?

Also right click on the pages and click translate to english:smokin

also Haikus german phrase means - See summary of order for price after rebate.

I am translated to English.

Coda - Super Deluxe Edition Box (3 CD + 3 Vinyl) by Led Zeppelin
The Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Ltd. Super Deluxe) (4 CDs, 1 DVD, 1 Blu-Ray) in Vinyl Verpackung by The Beatles
The Road to Red (Limited Edition - Box-Set) by King Crimson

All three items Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

On superdeluxeedition.com someone suggests 'If you want to find the price before getting to the end of the checkout process, you can go to your basket, and click ‘Estimate VAT postage and packaging’ and the discount and final price will be shown there."

This does not work for me either. Perhaps I should be grateful. Not succeeding is saving me money!

The Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Ltd. Super Deluxe) (4 CDs, 1 DVD, 1 Blu-Ray) in Vinyl Verpackung by The Beatles

The Road to Red does not show as qualifying to the sale, at least to me. On (and Off) the Road box set does.

I am translated to English.

All three items Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

On superdeluxeedition.com someone suggests 'If you want to find the price before getting to the end of the checkout process, you can go to your basket, and click ‘Estimate VAT postage and packaging’ and the discount and final price will be shown there."

This does not work for me either. Perhaps I should be grateful. Not succeeding is saving me money!

The King Crimson is not part of the sale - I just looked - if it is part of the sale you will see in yellow the words Aktuelle Angebote then the 3 fur 2 right below the price or autorip info

so road to red is a not on sale the other 2 are :mad:@:

Also i see the starless box is not but the on and off the road is

ya beat me to the punch Haiku :cool:

Also Larks Tongues and Thrak box sets :mad:@: sets are part of the sale

New David Gilmour is part of sale toooo........not much more I need besides what I bought earlier today - got some scraps in cart nothing major

If the pre orders were part of it.........then wowzers, but nah

There are some nice super nice box sets that are koo like the U2 Joshua tree or The Clash........but not so much into

Snood already have the WHO stuff and the Creams...........hmmmm:mad:@:

The King Crimson is not part of the sale - I just looked - if it is part of the sale you will see in yellow the words Aktuelle Angebote then the 3 fur 2 right below the price or autorip info

so road to red is a not on sale the other 2 are :mad:@:

Also i see the starless box is not but the on and off the road is

ya beat me to the punch Haiku :cool:

Hey Snood! Thanks for sleuthing that for me. I really did save about $300 in cash by not taking this deal. Plus I am running out of space for box sets. Probably is better this way.

Thanks all!

Hey Snood! Thanks for sleuthing that for me. I really did save about $300 in cash by not taking this deal. Plus I am running out of space for box sets. Probably is better this way.

Thanks all!

Ur Welcome - That what Snood do :banana: and don;t forget Haikubass tooooooooooo

Yeah for me those Pink Floyd boxes and saving about 85 bux was tooo tempting

I went back to check for the immersion sets but nope on those........Snood has a couple 25 to 35 boxes in cart looking for maybe one more......the Stones Satanic is tempting arrrrrrrrrrgh lol

Gotta admit tho Fourplay it is a very nice sale :smokin

PF 1965-72 suggestions please, this is so tempting to order stuff that I have been waiting to see price drop, maybe this is the time.

For the PF boxsets 1965-72 which 2 would you recommend as I am thinking of pairing 2 of the box's with David Gilmour-Live at Pompeii(2 cd,2BR) as those would be in same price grouping around 40 EUR.
I am thinking 1970 one as ATM quad on that one, after that one not sure which the next best one.
Any help on this appreciated.

Now I'm next trying to figure out some other things to group with Gentle Giant-3 Piece Suite, to bad future releases aren't included in this sale.

PF 1965-72 suggestions please, this is so tempting to order stuff that I have been waiting to see price drop, maybe this is the time.

For the PF boxsets 1965-72 which 2 would you recommend as I am thinking of pairing 2 of the box's with David Gilmour-Live at Pompeii(2 cd,2BR) as those would be in same price grouping around 40 EUR.
I am thinking 1970 one as ATM quad on that one, after that one not sure which the next best one.
Any help on this appreciated.

Now I'm next trying to figure out some other things to group with Gentle Giant-3 Piece Suite, to bad future releases aren't included in this sale.

Snood first choice would be the Deviation with the Atom Heart Mother Quad mix.........then hmmmm

Reverberation has the original Echoes Quad mix.......but The Obfuscation has the Live At Pompeii film 2016 5.1 mix - all depends on what your into - if you like the early Syd stuff or after.........hmm

Here is a link on all the boxes and content wiki :banana:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Early_Years_1965–1972

oops forgot link :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back