INXS - "Kick" (30th anniversary edition with Dolby Atmos mix coming soon!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I barely know who these guys are. Still, my first experience with Atmos was a doozy... so, we'll see! :confused::smokin:mad:@::smokin:confused:

I had forgotten about this album so I had to do a refresher course....I listened to this album as I did some things around the house...there is enough good material to warrant a buy(y)..I'm not as excited as marpow...but it should be a good release...just brush up right HERE

A bit of media coverage on Aus radio with local Melbourne DJ talking up this release and its Giles Martin Dolby Atmos Mix. (Triple M). This is a 1st that i'm aware of, and great publicity to promote "our cause".
Rock on in multi-channel I Say. Can"t wait.

So we have this coming up on Tuesday night here in Sydney, Aus.

"Join Giles Martin and Andrew Farriss in cinema for a Q&A Special Event PLUS you’ll listen to the remastered KICK in full in Dolby Atmos. This is a TRUE FAN EVENT and not to be missed!" Details can be found at this link:

https://www.eventcinemas.com.au/Cin...xs&utm_term=tos&utm_content=&evtcampaign=inxs

Apparently it's an audio only listen to the album in Atmos, to be followed by the live Q&A. Anyone going?

So we have this coming up on Tuesday night here in Sydney, Aus.

"Join Giles Martin and Andrew Farriss in cinema for a Q&A Special Event PLUS you’ll listen to the remastered KICK in full in Dolby Atmos. This is a TRUE FAN EVENT and not to be missed!" Details can be found at this link:

https://www.eventcinemas.com.au/Cin...xs&utm_term=tos&utm_content=&evtcampaign=inxs

Apparently it's an audio only listen to the album in Atmos, to be followed by the live Q&A. Anyone going?
Wish I lived in Sydney. I think of all the upcoming surround discs that we know of this is the one I want to hear the most even though I only have 5.1. The packaging and the price is fantastic.

Thanks for the link! I don't think that's too bad a price for a four-disc set, I was expecting more than $60 when I clicked.

The Amazon UK price currently comes in under AU$43 delivered to Aus! That price is based on a total of £24.41.

The price at base.com comes in at £22.52 shipped to Aus - I've bought from them a couple of times.

But...for only $10.00 more to not have to wait for delivery from the UK to the US and to listen to it sooner...it’s a no-brainer I’d gladly pay for. (y)

Not so fast,

Amazon UK release date: November 3, 2017

Amazon USA release date: November 24, 2017

I think I will have it faster and cheaper from Amazon UK in my home (USA)

Regards,

Not so fast,

Amazon UK release date: November 3, 2017

Amazon USA release date: November 24, 2017

I think I will have it faster and cheaper from Amazon UK in my home (USA)

You have a point. (y)

When I first saw the listing off both Amazon UK and Amazon US, I was a bit perplexed because it was showing a release date for the UK into December and I was wondering why we would get it first here. They must have went ahead and changed that UK date at some point. Thanks! I’ve changed my order to Amazon UK but kept my Amazon US order too, just in case they change one of those dates the closer we get. :)

You have a point. (y)

When I first saw the listing off both Amazon UK and Amazon US, I was a bit perplexed because it was showing a release date for the UK into December and I was wondering why we would get it first here. They must have went ahead and changed that UK date at some point. Thanks! I’ve changed my order to Amazon UK but kept my Amazon US order too, just in case they change one of those dates the closer we get. :)

You are welcome. Good idea to keep the amazon USA pre-order in case any change on those dates.

Kind regards,

OK, I cancelled my Amazon UK order and placed with the Moose.
:)

Just keep in mind that if you can find something else you like on the Moose and combine it with INXS the shipping is free....free shipping starts at $30.00...just saying...either way it's still a good deal...even with shipping..the only thing you lose is the earlier release time of the UK product...and in your case that means less anxiety:) over tracking the shipping.....I'd like to see more people support the Moose...they have a poster on here in our community...so there is that...

Just keep in mind that if you can find something else you like on the Moose and combine it with INXS the shipping is free....free shipping starts at $30.00...just saying...either way it's still a good deal...even with shipping..the only thing you lose is the earlier release time of the UK product...and in your case that means less anxiety:) over tracking the shipping.....I'd like to see more people support the Moose...they have a poster on here in our community...so there is that...

yep, I'm really digging the moose. Plus, I'm accumulating some Moose points. :) Also, they've been very good to me and answer all my silly questions in good time.

Back