• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Any interest??

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
OK - so as you all might guess....I have a ton of discs on my shelf. Would I dare step out of the shadows and sell? I dunno. In my heart, I don't want to....but the other part of me wonders.....

As a hint...not that it's special....I have a DVD-Audio of Alice Cooper Billion Dollar Babies. Heck no it's not mint. Does it matter if it is? The disc itself is perfect, plays wonderfully. The case has scuffs all over. Why? Well, I've had this for years and played it a bunch. So it has all that. A crack or 2.

The insert is perfect.

So, stuff like this....any interest? And, I may wake up tomorrow and think......screw this...I'm passing these on to my boys....

Might be a weak moment, I dunno.

OK - so as you all might guess....I have a ton of discs on my shelf. Would I dare step out of the shadows and sell? I dunno. In my heart, I don't want to....but the other part of me wonders.....

As a hint...not that it's special....I have a DVD-Audio of Alice Cooper Billion Dollar Babies. Heck no it's not mint. Does it matter if it is? The disc itself is perfect, plays wonderfully. The case has scuffs all over. Why? Well, I've had this for years and played it a bunch. So it has all that. A crack or 2.

The insert is perfect.

So, stuff like this....any interest? And, I may wake up tomorrow and think......screw this...I'm passing these on to my boys....

Does it come with a bucket of finger licking' good Kentucky Fried Chicken?

The insert is perfect.

If you do want to sell it, I would be very interested in buying. If so, pm me

Interest in what? We can't tell you if we're interested unless you tell us what's for sale.

Just testing the mood of the site. Members who have been around for years know my collection is not small. I was hoping to find out what members are seriously looking for OOP titles, etc. or members who are just starting and finding it challenging where to look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just testing the mood of the site. Members who have been around for years know my collection is not small. I was hoping to find out what members are seriously looking for OOP titles, etc. or members who are just starting and finding it challenging where to look.

Fair enough, appreciate the clarification.
Thankfully I don't have any Holy Grail surround titles I'm obsessed with tracking down.
If you put up a list it might spark my interest.
Good luck with it, no harm in testing the waters.

You're a good guy.
I intend to take you off my ignore list just as soon as you change your avatar to any Gonzo Nuge picture I can stand to see pop up in most every thread I browse.
The current one is too over the top for my nerves. ;)

Peace, out.
~dave~

The insert is perfect.

Not what you asked but I'd sure like a better copy of the original surround mix of BDB! The copy of the shared Q8 is a bit stepped on. There's a truly excellent mix buried in there too! I might just have to have a round of restoration mastering for this one day but I'd rather have a reissue show up first. Not a fan of the remix on that DVDA. Kind of a slap in the face to the original which clearly had a lot of time and effort put into it IMHO.

You're a good guy. I intend to take you off my ignore list just as soon as you change your avatar to any Gonzo Nuge picture I can stand to see pop up in most every thread I browse.
The current one is too over the top for my nerves. ;)
~dave~

What are you talking about? That avatar is a selfie. :smokin

Not what you asked but I'd sure like a better copy of the original surround mix of BDB! The copy of the shared Q8 is a bit stepped on. There's a truly excellent mix buried in there too! I might just have to have a round of restoration mastering for this one day but I'd rather have a reissue show up first. Not a fan of the remix on that DVDA. Kind of a slap in the face to the original which clearly had a lot of time and effort put into it IMHO.
Hmmmm very interesting, Don't think I ever compared them. Ya the dvda is not all that other than the clarity. I had the dvda before the dts from the q8 and I don't think I ever played the dts disc.

Hmmmm very interesting, Don't think I ever compared them. Ya the dvda is not all that other than the clarity. I had the dvda before the dts from the q8 and I don't think I ever played the dts disc.

How does the mix compare to the SACD multi version of BDB? I've heard that the DVD-A of "Love it to Death" is not worth it (just as well, probably has an astronomical cost), but the SACD of BDB is still relatively affordable. . . .

Yeah that and the Eagles' One Of These Nights suffer compared to other Q8 transfers out there...both are great mixes though.

There is a shared copy from the CD-4 LP that is sonically better but obviously not as discrete. I'd love to get my hands on an actual copy of the LP but it seems to have become quite rare for a US CD-4 disc.

How does the mix compare to the SACD multi version of BDB? I've heard that the DVD-A of "Love it to Death" is not worth it (just as well, probably has an astronomical cost), but the SACD of BDB is still relatively affordable. . . .

There's a DVDA of "Love it to Death"? This is the first I've heard of it. Is it quad? 5.1? Anyone know about this?

I thought all that was available for studio surround was BDB, "Muscle of Love" and "Welcome to My Nightmare".

I'll be watching what you're looking to unload Gene.

For me, I'm slowly developing a sense for what my family and I will spin repeatedly in the future.
Other stuff, I've been letting go, at non-gouging prices, via my eBay profile.

I'll be watching what you're looking to unload Gene.

For me, I'm slowly developing a sense for what my family and I will spin repeatedly in the future.
Other stuff, I've been letting go, at non-gouging prices, via my eBay profile.

That's cool Mike....you da man. I'll likely unload some good stuff.

Last edited:
Back