Jeff Beck Truth on SACD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel John

Maybe this is old news, but I just read that Jeff Beck's Truth SACD is slated for release on November 24 (Amazon.ca). I assume it's going to be stereo only. Does anyone have additional info on this release?

Attachments

• JeffBeck-TruthSlipcasemockup.jpg
    JeffBeck-TruthSlipcasemockup.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
Jeff Beck's Truth is now available from Audio Fidelity on Hybrid Stereo SACD.
Nice to have this one to add to my Jeff Beck SACD collection! :)

Looking forward to my copy arriving Dec 8th. I know this intimately as it was maybe the first 10 or 20 LP's of my youth, played it, copied it to cassette, bought all the versions including last year the download at 24/96 which is super good.

Where did you order if from, Gene? I ordered mine from ImportCD over a month ago and it just arrived the other day.

I also ordered from ImportCD over a month ago.....and it's still not here. I received a "shipping" notification....though when I click the tracking number...it says they are still waiting on the damn disc....

I also ordered from ImportCD over a month ago.....and it's still not here. I received a "shipping" notification....though when I click the tracking number...it says they are still waiting on the damn disc....

I still haven't received my Days of Future Passed RBCD/DVD from ImportCD which I ordered over a month ago [11/21] but just received my two BD~V 3D movies [Terminator 2/The Mummy remake] from AmazonUK which I ordered 12/06. GO FIGURE! And none of my Dutton Vocalion SACDs have been delivered yet either and I ordered ALL 8 the day they were announced.

The way I look at it, Gene......something to look forward to.:banana:

I still haven't received my Days of Future Passed RBCD/DVD from ImportCD which I ordered over a month ago [11/21] but just received my two BD~V 3D movies [Terminator 2/The Mummy remake] from AmazonUK which I ordered 12/06. GO FIGURE! And none of my Dutton Vocalion SACDs have been delivered yet either and I ordered ALL 8 the day they were announced.

The way I look at it, Gene......something to look forward to.:banana:

That a boy(y)

Back