• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Lonely Hearts Club Band Box

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Opened item. Mint condition. Everything intact.

Once I research the cost to ship this, I will post the price I need. I will be fair obviously. So stay tuned. :)
I'm assuming USA only, but I guess I'm open to other locations but shipping will become an issue.

Just to say it out loud, I will likely be lower priced than others....maybe not by much. Still. My plan is to visit post office tomorrow and get some quotes on price to various locations in US. I hope to post my price tomorrow after noon, central time.

:)

Opened item. Mint condition. Everything intact.

Once I research the cost to ship this, I will post the price I need. I will be fair obviously. So stay tuned. :)
I'm assuming USA only, but I guess I'm open to other locations but shipping will become an issue.

I'll give ya a buck.....take it or leave it:yikes

Now if it had a Steve Wilson remix
............:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Because I have 2 copies. [emoji869]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must have, two opened copies? ?

I’m thinking about selling my unopened copy because it’s too damn big and heavy to store and even though I like what they did with LOVE, I don’t think I’d be impressed with a compete albums worth. Especially, after reading so many reviews on this release. Plus, I have so much Beatles stuff now, I’ll maybe listen to the CD’s once.

Good luck with your sale. :)

You should be able to ship it media mail within the USA. Assuming the box weighs less than 5 lbs, it will cost $4.59 to ship (plus 50 cents extra or so for tracking, although that should be free if you buy postage through Paypal): https://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/Notice123.htm#_c059

That is the best way to ship recordings but just a bit of caution...make sure you DO NOT put any hand written notes inside with the discs because that is considered first class mail and could result in your package being delayed and you being charged more for shipping...homemade recordings are not permitted under this rate...I mention this because many people used this cheaper rate to mail things that should not have been included and the Postal Service is cracking down...they are opening more packages now for inspection....here is a brief overview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back