Rush - A Farewell to Kings 40th anniversary box set (Steven Wilson 5.1 mix included)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a reminder...the current price of Farewell at importcds is $108.99 +$2.99 shipping..and there is a promo code TAKE10...which is 10% off...if you don't live in one of the states that charges tax...the price drops to $101.08....promo code expires on the 20th...

check it out HERE

I was happy to see my amazon.com price drop to ~$114 today.
It's still more than I really want to pay for this set, but it's better than it was.

:)

I just want to mention this to those that aren't getting the box set.....due to the price....there is another option...if you notice on the Sgt. Peppers thread...several members have gotten used sets from amazon in the $60 range...there are still some left HERE...the point is the same thing will happen with the Farewell set...it always does on amazon...now it might take 6 months for the right deal to come along...but so what...you can get the blu ray...plus the rest of the set...and when it states FULFILLMENT BY AMAZON...that means you can return it if it's not in good shape...AND amazon will pay the return postage...so if you can wait it out...you can get the blu ray you want within your budget parameters..

I waited until the Floyd early years box hit $160 (for a couple hours) and Chicago quadio hit $55. I will do the same on this one...$99, I am in.

I waited until the Floyd early years box hit $160 (for a couple hours) and Chicago quadio hit $55. I will do the same on this one...$99, I am in.[/QUOTE]

Well...if you don't live in California...Illinois...Kentucky...or Florida...right now you can get the box set for $101..with the PROMO CODE TAKE10...just saying...that's only $2 more...check it out HERE

Just a reminder...the current price of Farewell at importcds is $108.99 +$2.99 shipping..and there is a promo code TAKE10...which is 10% off...if you don't live in one of the states that charges tax...the price drops to $101.08....promo code expires on the 20th...

check it out HERE

Between this price and their discounted price on the King Crimson Islands box and the promo, the total with shipping for both was $235. I could have paid that much for the Islands box from DGM so I told myself I was getting the Rush box for free. That worked! Ordered!

I just want to mention this to those that aren't getting the box set.....due to the price....there is another option...if you notice on the Sgt. Peppers thread...several members have gotten used sets from amazon in the $60 range...there are still some left HERE...the point is the same thing will happen with the Farewell set...it always does on amazon...now it might take 6 months for the right deal to come along...but so what...you can get the blu ray...plus the rest of the set...and when it states FULFILLMENT BY AMAZON...that means you can return it if it's not in good shape...AND amazon will pay the return postage...so if you can wait it out...you can get the blu ray you want within your budget parameters..

Hey thanks for the tip on the Pepper Box Set $60 used ! I ordered it last week and it came today .....Not Used a very new box set sealed in pristine condition and boxed very well for $60 !

Now priced at $97.15 on amazon.com

:)

Wow, I'm honestly surprised. Amazon US hasn't been the cheapest lately on larger ticket items. I'm afraid to kill my ImportCD order for fear it will bite me in the rear and I won't get it at all. So, appears Amazon US is now the cheapest. My order is $109 and some pennies.

Wow, I'm honestly surprised. Amazon US hasn't been the cheapest lately on larger ticket items. I'm afraid to kill my ImportCD order for fear it will bite me in the rear and I won't get it at all. So, appears Amazon US is now the cheapest. My order is $109 and some pennies.

But, with tax, it comes to $103.22 for me. Haha...OK, I'm holding. And, talking to myself again...

But, with tax, it comes to $103.22 for me. Haha...OK, I'm holding. And, talking to myself again...

C'mon now...who are you kidding...you are still thinking about it..because besides the small savings..you could use that mighty prime shipping and get that sucker for THIS weekend...haha...cause you know importcds is gonna take awhile...and this is RUSH we are talking about...something special to you...and given your propensity for anxiety attacks concerning the shipping...if you still have prime..I WOULD DO IT...but you must make a decision today...before importcds starts the shipping process...

Crap! I canceled my order a while back at Amazon for the lower cost at importcds. I would like to reorder from Amazon, but have no faith in the cancellation process at importcds. Is the only method to email them?

Crap! I canceled my order a while back at Amazon for the lower cost at importcds. I would like to reorder from Amazon, but have no faith in the cancellation process at importcds. Is the only method to email them?

I don't know if it's the only method, but it's the only one I've used. Sometimes, I receive a cancellation email within half a day after I emailed them. Another time, it took more than 24 hours.

Back