New surround release: Ian Cooke - The Flight I Flew (CD/DTS DVD-V)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popshop

800 Club - QQ All-Star
Released today! Surround available in FLAC, LP/DVD, or CD/DVD. 12 new songs in a similar vein to Cooke's first album, The Fall I Fell - but with more layers and instruments.
All versions include an additional 10 instrumental mixes. Link: https://iancooke.bandcamp.com/
tfif2_physical.jpg

ha, I never know what logo to use. In our case, we need a "poor-fi" logo or something :)
We tracked at 48/24, so releasing at the same makes sense to me. We just don't have the money, or knowledge, to author blu-rays. We don't really have the money to author DVDs either, ha! :mad:@: I just do it because I like doing it.

ha, I never know what logo to use. In our case, we need a "poor-fi" logo or something :)
We tracked at 48/24, so releasing at the same makes sense to me. We just don't have the money, or knowledge, to author blu-rays. We don't really have the money to author DVDs either, ha! :mad:@: I just do it because I like doing it.

And, we all appreciate it. This multi-channel release sounds excellent! Music is wonderful. Such a nice change of pace, I could see me rotating this one frequently.

The stereo option is the last one (digital download)at 9$ the 5.1 download seems to be incorrectly labelled as buy vinyl at 10$

Truth, olgitnorm. Bandcamp doesn't really allow 5.1 so you have to trick it a little bit. Because of this, it shows up as "record/vinyl" and not "FLAC download" or something.
Yes Robert, the stereo download comes in any flavor you want. I didn't consider making stereo FLAC files. The surround mix is better anyways...:banana:

Hey all - this release, The Flight I Flew in surround is simply outstanding! You just cannot go wrong. This is not paper-cutter music, very excellent, well recorded, well played.

Hi Ian, nice to see this release. The FLAC is multi channel only, no stereo?

I just purchased the 5.1 flac download. I am looking forward to listening to it!

When you make the purchase, you get immediate access to the stereo download (in any format you can imagine) through bandcamp, and you can also stream from the bandcamp app. An hour or so later, I got an email from popshop with directions on how to download the 5.1 flac, in both vocal and instrumental!!

I just wanted to explain how it works for anyone wondering.

The music is excellent, and it is a really fantastic value too! I encourage everyone to support this release!!

Back