Spocks Beard - Snow Live 5.1 Blu-Ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is the show I'm thinking of, I've come so close to picking this up on DVD. I guess Blu-ray it is!

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk

Consider the Moose on this selection...about the same price as amazon...no tax...shipping is $2.99..AND...start earning some Moose Points for future purchases...just saying....check this out

If this is the show I'm thinking of, I've come so close to picking this up on DVD. I guess Blu-ray it is!

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk

Mike, this is first time I think this is coming out as it was I believe the first time all Spocks Beard got together to actually do a live presentation at one of Neal Morse's concert weekend which he is has been doing now for about 4 years I believe much like the Marillion yearly fanfest weekend concerts that they have been doing for a quite while

I preordered this as well as I really like both Spocks Beard and Neal Morse's stuff, Neal's album "Testimony" is one of my favorite albums that has come out in past 20 years..

I received mine today. First.....it is Stereo LPCM only. :yikes Guess I didn't see that one coming....though how could I? The outer case says ZIP about the audio....nor do any of the sites who carry it or talked about it. That's sort of lame in my opinion...tell the people what they're buying....

So, this thread would need to be moved to the non surround section.

Now, on to the disc. It sounds spectacular....

The video is a bit "amateurish" as someone eluded to on Amazon. Unfortunately, they have some silly "light panels" behind the band that present some viewing challenges at times. I can get over that though....others won't I suppose.

They do jam and this does jam. Again, audio wise, I really don't think you'll miss the surround...it just sounds great, full, proper bass...crystal clear highs. Excellent 2 channel width...at times you would swear it's surround....

Did you get the 2-disc edition? I'm really curious as to what the special features all are.

I finally watched this today and I really enjoyed it.
So good to see the band playing so well together and I like that they had Jimmy and Ted play with them as well.
Only stereo but the sound is pretty good.

Back