High Definition Surround Music Cards (DTS-HD Master Audio)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DTS-X is on the way!

sample.jpg

Beethoven Symphonies Nos. 5"Fate" and 6"Pastoral" performed by Russian Philharmonic Orchestra.
This Recording featuring faster than usual tempo and gigantic dynamic range.
Jeff Kauffman the music reviewer for Blu-ray.com wrote back in 2009 then I released this recording on Blu-ray Audio:
"This isn't fate knocking at the door, it's fate bursting through the door with a bulldozer.":)
Depending on my communication with DTS I can tell you in a few days about the release date.
Stay tuned, more exciting news are coming!

Another update on FLAC as you suggested;)

The Public Section on High Definition Music Card will include "FLAC" folder that will conclude of Stereo FLAC files of all trucks of the album as well as 3 most famous trucks of Hign Resolution Multichannel FLAC files.

I want to post another sample from the upcoming Vivaldi release:

Besides The Four Seasons the album featuring another great Vivaldi masterpiece the Concertos for the Feast of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary, with employed a different tactic for the surround mix. Written for two independent string orchestras, these were recorded with the soloist, David Juritz, standing in the middle of these two groups. This seemed an ideal opportunity to position the orchestras accordingly in surround sound, so for both concertos, orchestra one is positioned in the front channels and orchestra two in the rear. Now imagine to experience it in 7.1 with even greater balanced panoramic mix complemented by additional 2 rear channels.
Here is the sample.:phones

Just a few words to confirm my purpose here.
as well as all Forums featuring my threads including this forum AVS, Blu-ray.com, and HomeTheater.
You guys help me allot to actually develop the final product with your suggestions, I am not here for the purpose to sell you Amazon featured items.
For that, I have marketing campaigns with the professionals including mailing lists and banner placement that only on Amazon reached to over 100.000 impressions for just last few days. Just sit back with your home theater, relax and listen to my samples. :phones If you find smth interesting what can be said about anything relative to the subject of music, engineering, format, production, and technology, in general, please do not hesitate to post here and don't be surprised if you will receive a pm from me with the reward for helpful suggestions.(y)

One of the most exciting surround recordings of classical music that I was lucky to license from Naxos is Mussorgsky: Stokowski Transcriptions that include besides other magnificent works "Pictures at an Exhibition" and "Night On Bald Mountain" performed by Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra and the most recorded conductor in the world
Jose Serebrier who personally called me to congratulate his work to be released on Blu-ray Audio back in 2009.

This recording is coming up by the end of the year on High Definition Music Card:
AMAZ50.jpg
here is the sample from "Night On Bald Mountain". :phones

I just created a simple public web site, so if you guys want to get in touch with me besides posting on our forum all information is available.
www.mediainvision.com
From the beginning, I thought about smth match fancier but I don't believe in static websites, that is 90's. I believe in communication, information exchange, messaging, video chatting and of course public forums. So my website is my business card. Actually, my attorney in Hollywood has also the very simple page at me.com that is not preventing him to represent major artists like Britney Spears and Enrique Iglesias. So if smth you want to share or ask about your experience you have this option too. Just know please don't call my office after business hours I may be listening to my own music.:music:)

Last edited:
We are moving towards multilayer marketing solution for high definition music cards that will not only include releases of titles from my older Blu-ray audio collection but also working with upcoming artists and record labels. More news on that after CES and NABB show in January. Yes, guys, it is not just small label product anymore, we are taking on wide music market and I fill very confidently about that. And your support with that can not be underestimated.

Last edited:
I let you know a little more, High Definition Music Card is patented as a music product so other artists and content providers to use it as a new format for music distribution. I don't know yet if it will really happen or not but it is very exciting time now.

DTS-X is on the way!

View attachment 30969

Beethoven Symphonies Nos. 5"Fate" and 6"Pastoral" performed by Russian Philharmonic Orchestra.
This Recording featuring faster than usual tempo and gigantic dynamic range.
Jeff Kauffman the music reviewer for Blu-ray.com wrote back in 2009 then I released this recording on Blu-ray Audio:
"This isn't fate knocking at the door, it's fate bursting through the door with a bulldozer.":)
Depending on my communication with DTS I can tell you in a few days about the release date.
Stay tuned, more exciting news are coming!

No guys, we split into our company's goals right now promoting latest audio codecs.
DTS-Master Audio Codec is more superior than DTS-X in terms of discrete presentation of channels in surround sound reproduction for music content that is not applied to videos and films. If you need to make your surround channels to represent the specific audio information you would count on professional engineers to do the hard work of mixing and not rely on software programmer who made the same kind of algorithm to configure channels for any time of configuration. However DTS Master Audio can also downmix your music from 7.1 to 5.1 but it is for downmixing specifically. Engineers know about that and will produce the mix accordingly but not with DTS-X.

So as I post on upcoming release of Beethoven 5th
here is the sample, the full Allegro con brio,
please enjoy, and of course in DTS-HD Master Audio.
The word "Master" speaks for itself;)
13134_large.jpg
You can read more about this music and my work on it from Jeff Kaufman review at Blu-ray.com then I first release it on Blu-ray Audio back in 2010.

For you guys who still too conservative about switching formats now, you can purchase my complete collection of classical music on Blu-ray from Amazon. But please do not try to put it on USB drives and sell it on eBay as well as downloads because my Music Attorney in Los Angeles will have to deal with you. Not for members of QuadrophonicQuad, you can just pm me and I send you any music you like this collection.

So if you think if New Generation of Codecs going to do it for the music market the answer is NO, Blu-ray is a different thing, it is widespread format now that has marketing support of Sony behind it, that is why my High Definition Music Card is the extension of Blu-ray to Home Theater Computers using USB media. Look at how many titles I produce on Blu-ray, just check it with the link on my signature to the posts. Then this thing just started, I moved with my family to Portofino Island Resort in Florida may maybe the best on the coast and lived where in pretty match in the celebrity status. So I am not just a crazy guy. Come on board with me with High Definition Music Card now it is expanding Blu-ray compatibility to even more progressive and popular computer audio market, and forget about downloads it is an mp3 aria, we need a very portable and presentable physical product so major content providers have the control of intellectual properties. Everybody else will be losers in terms of Surround Music Formats and time will come even Cd's. So if you see me in a year chatting with you from my mention in Beverly Hills don't be too surprised I will be still a member of QuadraphonicQuadro and will talk to you. I also wrote a book on how to be independent in Entertainment Industry I never talk about that here because it is a different part of my life. My English is not perfect but the book is written with the support of legal professionals. I did not print enough copies, but you may catch it on Amazon if smb will decide to sell a used one, but I doubt that.
51HR72eb6qL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
https://www.amazon.com/Colossus-Celebrity-Intelligence-Alexander-Golberg/dp/B00B01BDYU/

ok, my friends, smth came up, I may not be able to answer all your questions here at the forum, please follow me on twitter at
Alexander Golberg Jero (@AlexanderJero)

Use your spell-checker.
where?
I going to kill my webmaster if it is on the site if it is here take it ease, my English still not perfect that why my book is written with the support of legal professionals.
thank you again Kal, you are always looking after me.

Some of my good friends here on another thread mention that Old Amazon pages have samples of my music available for 99 cents, Amazon did not know at that time that you need DTS decoder to listen to them, what why they produce the white noise. Thank you very, match again everybody for bringing this to my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back