Steely Dan Can't buy a Thrill original Quad Backup tape on ebay

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was done. Anyway, why bother when you can get Groovy Daniels version, variously listed as SQ and QS with a DVD-A copy for all of $12.99 opening bid. I wonder if the Groovemeister is a member here? :eek:

That was done. Anyway, why bother when you can get Groovy Daniels version, variously listed as SQ and QS with a DVD-A copy for all of $12.99 opening bid. I wonder if the Groovemeister is a member here? :eek:

And I’m working on Pretzel Logic now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because if one can get a copy pre-QS (or SQ) encoded, you are on an entirely new upper level listening experience.

Because a quad *master tape* (or copy) is going to be more truly discrete than any SQ or QS encode.

Back