• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Marantz quad decoder board

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n8nagel

Looking for a SQA-2 for my 4270 that is finally getting in shape

Also would consider a CD-4 decoder at the right price although I don't actually have any CD-4 discs

let me know if you have either just gathering dust on the shelf please!

Back to the top... Hoping not to have to spend more than I've got in the receiver for this!

I do have in hand now a CD-400 although I don't have the ability to test CD-4 decoding. I don't have any sort of SQ decoder board at all. Got my 4270 back yesterday and it appears to be functional now, so this is relevant...

Instead of a Marantz SQ, I would search for a new or used Surround Master. Take stereo outs from your cd player and go into the SM inputs. Then take the SM 4.0 outs and connect into the Aux or Main inputs on the 4270. Lots of fun simulated surround on most CDs.

Instead of a Marantz SQ, I would search for a new or used Surround Master. Take stereo outs from your cd player and go into the SM inputs. Then take the SM 4.0 outs and connect into the Aux or Main inputs on the 4270. Lots of fun simulated surround on most CDs.
I was actually looking to play SQ encoded LPs... For CDs I have an Oppo 95 that can down mix multi channel to 4.0...

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Back