Steven Wilson: Happy 50th Birthday (today)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50 and no sign of hair loss; very fortunate!

His work makes the entertainment of thousands so much more enjoyable.

Long may his discerning ears and desire to keep the surround mixes coming continue.

50 and no sign of hair loss; very fortunate!

His work makes the entertainment of thousands so much more enjoyable.

Long may his discerning ears and desire to keep the surround mixes coming continue.

Indeed. Happy Birthday and thank you Mr. Wilson. I would have never thought you were actually that old. You look great for 50.

Happy 50th birthday to Steven Wilson, keep the great albums coming.

I saw quite a few bands at the old Hemel Hempstead Pavilion, which is now long gone.

Happy 50th birthday to Steven Wilson, keep the great albums coming.

I saw quite a few bands at the old Hemel Hempstead Pavilion, which is now long gone.

Me too, a long list including: Dr. Feelgood, Judas Priest, John Miles, Boomtown Rats, Steve Hackett and many more, it closed in 2002.
I lived in Dunstable and I would travel to Hemel, Aylesbury, St. Albans to see groups most weeks, great days!

Steven...your work has grown on me over the years, and , of course , besides being an admirer , I hope you REALLY HAD AN AWESOOOOME Bday... I went to Eire for my 50th Bday and ....man was it memorable!!!!! hope you went to Bora Bora or wherever your Scorpio soul asked you to go or do....BEST WISHES!!!!

(BTW, THANK YOU OOOOH SO MUCH FOR TEACHING EVERYONE HOW TO GO FROM PROG ROCK TO PROG POP!!!!!)

I lived just outside St. Albans!

Me too, a long list including: Dr. Feelgood, Judas Priest, John Miles, Boomtown Rats, Steve Hackett and many more, it closed in 2002.
I lived in Dunstable and I would travel to Hemel, Aylesbury, St. Albans to see groups most weeks, great days!

As a long time fan of his work, years before he discovered surround mixes, I wish him a darn happy birthday!

Back