• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various surround titles FS

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Herbie Hancock - Gershwin's World [multi-channel SACD] Unopened. Can be purchased new on Amazon for $14.99
$10 shipped - USA only Paypal
Branko - My World Electric [multi-channel SACD] used. New on Amazon $13.97 SOLD
$7 shipped - USA only Paypal
Refused - The Shape Of Punk To Come [multi-channel DVD-Audio] Used. New on Amazon $12.99
The Church - Forget Yourself [multi-channel DualDisc] Used. New on Amazon $13.38 SOLD
Ben Folds - Songs For Silverman [multi-channel DualDisc] Used. SOLD
$5 shipped - USA only Paypal
George Benson & Al Jarreau - Givin' It Up [monster music/multi-channel DVD-Audio] Used/Mint. Used on Amazon $24 shipped
$17 shipped - USA only Paypal
Dishwalla - Opaline [multi-channel DVD Audio] Used. Used on Amazon $14.99
Lyle Lovett - Joshua Judges Ruth [DTS CD-multi-channel] Used. Used on Amazon $18.00
Miles Davis - Sketches Of Spain [monster music/multi-channel DVD] Used. New on Amazon $21
$12 shipped - USA only Paypal

Last edited:
PM sent regarding The Church Dualdisc.

UPDATED, with remaining titles...plus adding one to the very top.

Eagles - Hotel California [multi-channel DVD-Audio] Used/shelfwear and some minor scuffs on backside of disk. Can be purchased used at various sites for around $55 and higher...
$32 shipped - USA only Paypal
Herbie Hancock - Gershwin's World [multi-channel SACD] Unopened. Can be purchased new on Amazon for $14.99
Refused - The Shape Of Punk To Come [multi-channel DVD-Audio] Used. New on Amazon $12.99
George Benson & Al Jarreau - Givin' It Up [monster music/multi-channel DVD-Audio] Used/Mint. Used on Amazon $24 shipped
$17 shipped - USA only Paypal
Lyle Lovett - Joshua Judges Ruth [DTS CD-multi-channel] Used. Used on Amazon $18.00
Miles Davis - Sketches Of Spain [monster music/multi-channel DVD] Used. New on Amazon $21

Actually, because I'm such an honest, upfront sort of guy. I'm going to sell the Hotel California for $32 shipped. There are some minor/hairline scratches on one edge of the disc I just noticed upon closer inspection. In no way does this impact playback. The insert is excellent condition and the case is typical with shelf wear. I've had this one since the day I bought it brand new from Best Buy...way back.

I'd say, if you don't own this title and you don't want to spend for the box set, this is a great way to hear it. Sounds wonderful.

Actually, because I'm such an honest, upfront sort of guy. I'm going to sell the Hotel California for $32 shipped. There are some minor/hairline scratches on one edge of the disc I just noticed upon closer inspection. In no way does this impact playback. The insert is excellent condition and the case is typical with shelf wear. I've had this one since the day I bought it brand new from Best Buy...way back.

I'd say, if you don't own this title and you don't want to spend for the box set, this is a great way to hear it. Sounds wonderful.

Or, to further erode any chances of me selling it...you can do what I did. Order the Hotel California deluxe box from Amazon.de for US $44 shipped. lmao
Just saying....

Or, to further erode any chances of me selling it...you can do what I did. Order the Hotel California deluxe box from Amazon.de for US $44 shipped. lmao
Just saying....

Whoops - looks like Amazon.de made a pricing error....or they truly did intend to offer for a single day at $44.....price up to 96 euro now. :(

UPDATED, reduced price on a couple. :)

Eagles - Hotel California [multi-channel DVD-Audio] Used/shelfwear and some minor scuffs on backside of disk. Can be purchased used at various sites for around $55 and higher...
$25 shipped - USA only Paypal
$15 shipped - USA only Paypal
Lyle Lovett - Joshua Judges Ruth [DTS CD-multi-channel] Used. Used on Amazon $18.00 SOLD

Lyle Lovett - Joshua Judges Ruth [DTS CD-multi-channel] Used. Used on Amazon $18.00 SOLD

I’ll take the Eagles.... PM coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagles - Hotel California [multi-channel DVD-Audio] Used/shelfwear and some minor scuffs on backside of disk. SOLD
Miles Davis - Sketches Of Spain [monster music/multi-channel DVD] Used. New on Amazon $21 SALE pending...most likely...

UPDATED, added a few titles at the very bottom. Don't blink.... :)
PS - If the Doobies doesn't sell here in 1 day, I'm listing on ebay. And, I bet it will sell. :)

Miles Davis - Sketches Of Spain [monster music/multi-channel DVD] Used. New on Amazon $21 SALE pending...most likely...
The Doobie Brothers - The Captain And Me [DVD-Audio multi-channel] Used. Shelf-wear, some minor scuffs...minimal. Plays perfect. Ebay prices used starting at $47 or so...
$37 shipped - USA only Paypal
The Moody Blues - Days Of Future Passed [DTS CD - surround] Used, excellent condition.
Megadeth - Peace Sells...But Who's Buying [DVD-Audio multi-channel] Used, excellent condition...front case with crack though. New ebay for $22, minus shipping
Bela Fleck The Bluegrass Sessions: Tales From The Acoustic Planet, Vol 2 [DVD-Audio multi-channel] Used, excellent.

Last edited:
$7 is a steal for the Refused DVD-A. Hardcore, metal, punk fans - give it a shot! Great album.

Back