• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various surround titles FS

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And, these comments are the reason I hesitate to offer shipping outside US. It sounds complicated and everyone seems to have a different opinion on what should be done. :mad:@:

Canada is probably like here in the UK, anything that is marked on the Customs Declaration Docket over £15 can get stung for Import Duty/VAT + the rip-off Tax Gathering Fee!

Do you mean 15 as the value, or 15 as the cost to ship? Can I say the value is $1? Can I say $0?

And, these comments are the reason I hesitate to offer shipping outside US. It sounds complicated and everyone seems to have a different opinion on what should be done. :mad:@:
I just see a lot of probablys and maybes. Ask you postal worker. I've never had issues going to Canada (but won't ship to some European or most Asian/African countries).

Do you mean 15 as the value, or 15 as the cost to ship? Can I say the value is $1? Can I say $0?

You are overthinking it. :mad:@:

1. Pack up the disks and address the package.
2. Fill out the online customs form (using the exact descriptions and selling values) and print the completed form ... https://www.usps.com/international/customs-forms.htm?
3. Take the package and the printed customs form to the post office. They will do the rest.

Not that difficult, huh? Good grief. :rolleyes:

Thanks GOS. I've never had a problem and never had to pay duties on anything. I'll take the Doobie and to make shipping worthwhile, throw in BELA Flek as well if it's still available. Just let me know what the final cost is ill PayPal you. If youwant to charge me for the discs now andshipping later, thatsoktoo..
Thanks Vic.

Thanks GOS. I've never had a problem and never had to pay duties on anything. I'll take the Doobie and to make shipping worthwhile, throw in BELA Flek as well if it's still available. Just let me know what the final cost is ill PayPal you. If youwant to charge me for the discs now andshipping later, thatsoktoo..
Thanks Vic.

haha, OK, we'll make it work out. I'll mark you down for Doobies and Bela. Sounds good to me. :) Please give me till Monday to visit post office and figure this all out. You too Fizz-master. :) Oh, and Duncan....damn. I have some learning to do...

Snood will bite on the MegaDeth - me knows it not the best but worth a whirl at 12 :banana:

Back