• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various surround titles FS

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dark Eyed Cajun Woman...in 5.1...high resolution. Wow! Fidelity is over the top.....

One of my faves...I go back and forth between the DVD-A & the Q4 rip. It's close but I think Scheiner's work wins this round.

UPDATED, added a few titles at the very bottom. Don't blink.... :)
PS - If the Doobies doesn't sell here in 1 day, I'm listing on ebay. And, I bet it will sell. :)

Herbie Hancock - Gershwin's World [multi-channel SACD] Unopened. Can be purchased new on Amazon for $14.99 SOLD
$10 shipped - USA only Paypal
Refused - The Shape Of Punk To Come [multi-channel DVD-Audio] Used. New on Amazon $12.99
$7 shipped - USA only Paypal
George Benson & Al Jarreau - Givin' It Up [monster music/multi-channel DVD-Audio] Used/Mint. Used on Amazon $24 shipped SOLD
$15 shipped - USA only Paypal
Dishwalla - Opaline [multi-channel DVD Audio] Used. Used on Amazon $14.99 SALE pending...most likely...
Miles Davis - Sketches Of Spain [monster music/multi-channel DVD] Used. New on Amazon $21 SALE pending...most likely...
$12 shipped - USA only Paypal
The Doobie Brothers - The Captain And Me [DVD-Audio multi-channel] Used. Shelf-wear, some minor scuffs...minimal. Plays perfect. Ebay prices used starting at $47 or so...
$37 shipped - USA only Paypal
The Moody Blues - Days Of Future Passed [DTS CD - surround] Used, excellent condition. SOLD
$15 shipped - USA only Paypal
Megadeth - Peace Sells...But Who's Buying [DVD-Audio multi-channel] Used, excellent condition...front case with crack though. New ebay for $22, minus shipping
Bela Fleck The Bluegrass Sessions: Tales From The Acoustic Planet, Vol 2 [DVD-Audio multi-channel] Used, excellent.

Last edited:
OK, I'll humor Canada....I've heard it's no big deal to ship there....
But is it economical? Compared to US.....I dunno??

Elementary School simple, actually. Your Postal Service is there to assist all your needs .They have a "vested"($) interest in shipping worldwide fwiw.

UPDATED, added a few titles at the very bottom. Don't blink.... :)
PS - If the Doobies doesn't sell here in 1 day, I'm listing on ebay. And, I bet it will sell. :)

Refused - The Shape Of Punk To Come [multi-channel DVD-Audio] Used. New on Amazon $12.99
Megadeth - Peace Sells...But Who's Buying [DVD-Audio multi-channel] Used, excellent condition...front case with crack though. New ebay for $22, minus shipping
Bela Fleck The Bluegrass Sessions: Tales From The Acoustic Planet, Vol 2 [DVD-Audio multi-channel] Used, excellent.
Lee Ritenour - 6 String Theory [monster music DVD, multi-channel] Used, mint condition. SOLD
$25 shipped - USA only Paypal

As promised, Doobie Brothers removed. Headed for ebay. :)

Last edited:
How about Monster Music - Lee Ritenour 6 String Theory? I can't seem to find prices on ebay, etc. So....
$25 shipped USA via Paypal. Mint condition. Never played... :)

Listed above...and.... SOLD!

Last edited:
How about Monster Music - Lee Ritenour 6 String Theory? I can't seem to find prices on ebay, etc. So....
$25 shipped USA via Paypal. Mint condition. Never played... :)

You should play that one it is great :banana:

Is it too late for Doobie Brothers?

LOL! No, I was being lazy today and didn't put on ebay yet. If you want it, it's yours. Again, I need to figure out shipping to Canada, and if it's significantly higher than within US (I usually pay $2.63 for media mail shipping within US), I'm going to need to up the price a few dollars. I can't imagine it's too much more???

I'll hold it for you, if you want it. In the meantime, I can go to local post office (closed now, won't be till Monday) and see what it cost to ship to Canada. :)

LOL! No, I was being lazy today and didn't put on ebay yet. If you want it, it's yours. Again, I need to figure out shipping to Canada, and if it's significantly higher than within US (I usually pay $2.63 for media mail shipping within US), I'm going to need to up the price a few dollars. I can't imagine it's too much more???

I'll hold it for you, if you want it. In the meantime, I can go to local post office (closed now, won't be till Monday) and see what it cost to ship to Canada. :)

In my experience, usually about $10 more.

Pretty sure CA adds a fee, but if you write "happy B day" on the package I am pretty sure this avoids it

Canada is probably like here in the UK, anything that is marked on the Customs Declaration Docket over £15 can get stung for Import Duty/VAT + the rip-off Tax Gathering Fee!

Pretty sure CA adds a fee, but if you write "happy B day" on the package I am pretty sure this avoids it

Back