"Fleetwood Mac" (1975 S/T Album) Deluxe Edition with 5.1 surround DVD!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even one song in quad , I would consider a nice little bonus.

But, we will have to wait and see however. Makes me wonder what the other Live Concert tunz are sourced from. You just never know what's included with these boxes.:rolleyes:

My recollection (which could be faulty) is that on the date the KBFH broadcast was recorded there were two shows, and early and a late. I think I worked that out from Wolfgang's Vault so I might be wrong, but if that was the case maybe the tracks come from both shows.

The quad mix for this show isn't much to write home about - more concert hall double stereo.

Release day is almost here January 19th :banana:.........but Snood ordered from Amazon UK which was about 30 bux cheaper with shipping. So me gonna have to wait :(

Snood almost forgot me ordered from both Amerzon and UK........was hoping Amerzon's price would go down, but it still at 86 bux

Speaking of which - canceled my Roxy from Amerzon which is still 162 plus tax.........my Amazon Canada with shipping is 101 dollars.......so kept that one and that price has held steady

Release day is almost here January 19th :banana:.........but Snood ordered from Amazon UK which was about 30 bux cheaper with shipping. So me gonna have to wait :(

Snood almost forgot me ordered from both Amerzon and UK........was hoping Amerzon's price would go down, but it still at 86 bux

Speaking of which - canceled my Roxy from Amerzon which is still 162 plus tax.........my Amazon Canada with shipping is 101 dollars.......so kept that one and that price has held steady

I can't wait for the Mac...did you notice that they bumped the price up on amazon UK around 10 pounds more than when we ordered

Time for our first backside post of 2018:
51t8C7ZJO%2BL.jpg

:)

Time for a disclaimer about this upcoming Fleetwood Mac release...if anybody out there thinks that this mix is going to be like a Steven Wilson masterpiece...it's not...it's not going to be some ultra discreet mix either..SO...keep that in mind before you listen to it...I'm just glad this mix....which has been sitting in a vault for a long time... will finally be heard...I haven't listed to this album for decades...so I can't wait..

Time for a disclaimer about this upcoming Fleetwood Mac release...if anybody out there thinks that this mix is going to be like a Steven Wilson masterpiece...it's not...it's not going to be some ultra discreet mix either..SO...keep that in mind before you listen to it...I'm just glad this mix....which has been sitting in a vault for a long time... will finally be heard...I haven't listed to this album for decades...so I can't wait..

I'm expecting the same kind of treatment Rumours got all those years ago, which was pretty discrete and much better than a lot of the old Warner DVD-A "intern" mixes. Can't wait!

DEBBIE DOWNER, Clint!

Mine is on its way (from amazon.co.uk) it should be waiting for me when I get back in the early hours of Saturday from my business trip. :banana: I wonder what the neighbours would think if I play it at 3am :smokin

Mine is on its way (from amazon.co.uk)

Amazon UK just sent me shipping notification as well. However the UPS tracking site says "Your shipment has been flagged for review of the contents prior to export." What do they think is being smuggled inside a Fleetwood Mac box???

:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes

Mine is on its way (from amazon.co.uk) it should be waiting for me when I get back in the early hours of Saturday from my business trip. :banana: I wonder what the neighbours would think if I play it at 3am :smokin

I ordered mine from Amazon UK too. This time I chose expedited, though it was still very cheap. Compared to other prices I mean....

Can't wait...

Don‘t get angry, but only Dolby Digital 48khz.
But it‘s very good. Trust me.
Only the cymbals and hihat in one song are too sharp.

Thanks for the warning.
Thankfully, I was able to cancel my order just now.
This is a release I no longer need.

Back