"Fleetwood Mac" (1975 S/T Album) Deluxe Edition with 5.1 surround DVD!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I totally concur with Clint on his preemptive strike on the all-too-predictable complaints.
Usually minimal here, but you know where will be livid.
Some people just never get it.

you mean like buying an entire CAR just for this mix, or even ONE song of this mix?

Apparently people are made out of money these days

Must be nice, I'm jealous (don't get me wrong), but I'm the majority, the vast majority.

The working public just can't afford Trust Fund Babies purchases.

Last edited:
Well I think this is one of the greatest albums of all time, I've always given the occasional spin since it was new....so 5.1 is long awaited and much desired. Finally, is really my reaction.

you mean like buying an entire CAR just for this mix, or even ONE song of this mix?

Must be nice, I'm jealous (don't get me wrong), but I'm the majority, the vast majority.

I afford them by doing without other things....you know...instead of buying 2 and 3 copies, I just buy 1. :violin

Car comment = joke

Car comment = joke

Trust me...don't waste your time...he's on my ignore button or I wouldn't have seen his latest nonsense...greedy record companies...now trust fund babies...when you have to explain something as obvious as your car reference...that should tell you all you need to know about him...the ironic part is there is a little hyprocrisy mixed in with his lunacy..his spiel about the working class can't afford things must not pertain to him as he had money to buy multiple copies of the Aqualung box set and peddle it on Ebay HERE...and HERE...who knows how many copies this "greedy" capitalist purhased:)

I afford them by doing without other things....you know...instead of buying 2 and 3 copies, I just buy 1. :violin

Horsepuck!..Greed I tell you...dastardly deeds done dirt cheap...you swine...how dare you spend money on these luxury items...have you no conscience...people are losing their summer villas...and their 15 bedroom homes..while you buy these box sets...enough I say...stop the insanity...we should all be like the Amish and reject technology....Greed is tearing us apart my friend..

Oh wait...I just realized that I had fallen asleep at my desk...it was all a dream...I guess I ate too much at lunch:)

Clint, please stop. I really dont understand why you brought this nay-sayer thing up anyway. This thread is getting poisened very fast because of it.

The nay-sayer thing was necessary...it was intended to be one post...and that is all...and I had no intentions of saying anymore..but the "poison" you should be concerned about is one guy that runs around the forum like a Johnny Appleseed wannabe talking about greed and posts some absurd theories...for that I apologize to you... for getting letting myself get sucked into that mess and posting about it on the thread...

Christine wrote it...it's her vocals...and it is so warm and mellow(y)

[video=youtube;bfYAAmYZUY0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfYAAmYZUY0&list=PLWnVxuqvY7Jj02uzJZw0D7Ue4g5b8hO5c&index=2[/video]

Written by Michael and Richard Curtis and lead vocals of course by Lindsey

[video=youtube;aoYGM0Z52c4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoYGM0Z52c4&index=3&list=PLWnVxuqvY7Jj02uzJZw0D7Ue4g5b8hO5c[/video]

This song was written and the lead vocals performed by Lindsey...this is the longer version of this song that was on THE DANCE...

[video=youtube;6OrtLxsqSic]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OrtLxsqSic[/video]

Christine wrote it...it's her vocals...and it is so warm and mellow(y)

Ah, "Warm Ways," lives up to its title, eh? A hallmark of McVie's songs is how slyly sexy they are, with "Over My Head" very sexy indeed....:D

Then there is the wonderful "Never Make Me Cry" from TUSK...at once defiant yet so vulnerable.

Christine was the secret genius of a group where no one was a slouch, y'know? But Stevie and Lindsey did always get more attention, which I think was fine with her, I'd wager....:)

ED :)

So great they’re releasing this, this is another of my favorite Fleetwood Mac “pop era” albums.

I can’t really store something this big, so I’ll hope and pray one day for a Tull-sized release.

This song was written and the lead vocals performed by Lindsey...this is the longer version of this song that was on THE DANCE...

[video=youtube;6OrtLxsqSic]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OrtLxsqSic[/video]

Wow...I've been a fan since Rumours came out (I was soooo young!) and I didn't listen to their first one after 10-15 years later...
Also, I've never got this DVD, so...BUCKET LIST!!!!!!!

Lindsey's technique is outta this world...a bit more unorthodox than Mark Knopfler's...but what a sound....gotta thank Stevie for working as a waitress and letting him stay at home and practicing his technique!!! Thank you Stevie!!!

Clint, you may have posted a lot of great songs from this record, but you didn't post what could now be my favorite song off the album, which is this one!
[video=youtube;zdHh_D_b5xU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdHh_D_b5xU[/video]

This one should sound fantastic in 5.1 with all of those atmospheric guitars and synthesizers! :)

Clint, you may have posted a lot of great songs from this record, but you didn't post what could now be my favorite song off the album, which is this one!
[video=youtube;zdHh_D_b5xU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdHh_D_b5xU[/video]

This one should sound fantastic in 5.1 with all of those atmospheric guitars and synthesizers! :)

Stevie wrote that one..

Back